Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Joint replacement is now considered day surgery. In and out. I think after something that serious, an overnight stay at least!
Sure is!!! My sister is "sitting" her travel friend. She had her hip replaced last week. Surgery at 7 am, done by 8, out the door and on the way home at 10:30!!

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope things go well. You have a lot on your plate but it sounds like you’re prepared.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
good-morning-wednesday-coffee-cup-wonderful-autumn-fall-txlsg7lsgs3hoa1g.gif

It's all by the coffee pot so brew a cup then enjoy the patio in the 55 morning chill.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure is!!! My sister is "sitting" her travel friend. She had her hip replaced last week. Surgery at 7 am, done by 8, out the door and on the way home at 10:30!!
That's faster than a new set of tires on my truck! 😱😁

These cooler temps are so welcome. Left windows open last night for the fresh air and 55 temps. Was awakened during night to the light sent of skunk!😵‍💫 I hadn't been missing that...😜...but, light and quickly gone. It might get to 80 later today. So will decide leave open or not -- after I'm in & out a couple times.

We have a good amount of rain predicted for Fri & Sat. Thinking I'll stay home today & reschedule my work in stores until then...🤔 Have outside stuff to do here.

Been having a little visitor taking eggs, if I didn't get them first. Felt it was skunk or possum as shells were left. Almost set trap yesterday but, glad I didn't. For sure it's a skunk -- saw it last night, plus the smell later. Last thing I want is to handle a big cage with an upset skunk in it! I've got a smaller cage to use. If they can't stand tall, less chance of spray. 😖 Still risky🤣 cover before moving,

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well all be thinking about you three tomorrow and praying for a great outcome. Drive easy & careful. 🥰

Surgery in morning and home that night ?? 😱. That's wed....did you mean home Thurs?
They did same thing to me. Complete hip replacement then 4 hour drive home same day. Not a fun trip but it is what it is 😳

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
No coffee again today because…well, because I can’t afford $4 for a cup of coffee!
Fen was a good boy all day yesterday…today however…
Dead on my feet this morning. Fen has been demonic today, I swear. After 3 hours of him starting his loud whining the second I sit down in the hospital, we walked MILES, but he still wouldn’t stop. I finally threw his carcass in the crate. It’s cool enough he should be fine in the car. I’m gonna nap in the waiting room until they call me