Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mother Hen ive tried melatonin, it’s ok but doesn’t always work.

@murphysranch try potassium tablets. I’m taking them again tonight.

@Skiesblue i remember Euel Gibbons. He did a commercial for Grapenuts cereal. He said the taste reminded him of wild hickory nuts. Well he lied, Grapenuts are crunchy but hickory nuts are the last thing I’d compare them to. LOL

@animalmom try the Jerusalem artichokes. My Daddy grew them. They are hard to peel, they are knotty and lumpy like ginger root. Cooked, the taste is something you have never had before. I don’t know what to compare them to, I sure wouldn’t say wild hickory nuts. Raw, they are crunchy and go good is salads. I was so impressed with them, that I’ve never grown them. 😃😃

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
930b5e450cf016e8db767a5a69333c74.jpg

It's all next to the coffee pot so grab (fix) a cup then let's go to the patio to enjoy the crisp 55 morning chill. On my 2nd cup of coffee already!
FH is on his way to work, Kitchen floor swept and mopped, AC off while doors/windows open

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having coffee, hoping for a more productive day. Yesterday I just felt like doing NOTHING 🤷. So, that's exactly what I did 🤣🤣 now, I feel "behind" and annoyed with myself. Self guilt is my penalty. I did do all my errands, shopping instead. Shopped new insurance & have some impressive quotes. Save $$. Light rains were happening. Excuses! But some things did get done.

Weather far nicer today. DS cut yard grass yesterday for me. 👍 he's been doing each week for a while. Saves me time. Worked on truck for a while but, I need him to get it finished. Last parts arrived late last week...rain a couple days after, so, maybe today.

I have a 10 am apptment, should be home by 11 and I need to get my mind geared to DO something 😁. Working on that...more coffee for mental energy👍then, get physical.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
No coffee this morning because we make the 4 hr drive into town again. TheMan’s surgery is tomorrow.
The boss has 5 kids. All grown and married. 3 are triplets. 2 of the triplets are guys, identical. Same names as my sons, Matt & Cody. They and a new guy are going to feed for me today and the next 2 days, since even as we will be home Wed night, I will be in a lot of pain Thurs and just feeding and caring for Randy will be a struggle. Friday I should be good to go again. ☺️
Anyway, the 3 of them came over last evening so I could show them how & what to feed. They were so sweet!❤️ I used to ride with them everyday, moving and sorting cattle. They were always so considerate and polite. As I was showing them what needs done they told me they had already decided we’d be needing help for awhile so they plan to pitch in. Great guys, since they work 12-14 hr a day! But they really love Randy. I’m
Wimpy had a mild bellyache. I couldn’t walk him so I figured turning him back out with cavvy would get him walking more and pulling grass would help clear his system. He looked better when I turned him out. Mister is p*ssed.
I have everything fixed (toilet seat, etc) just need to change sheets. He will have to sleep on my side of bed so I will be in living room.
Fenny woke me with kisses for his breakfast. I hope thats an omen all will go smoothly! 😂
Wish us luck. Sitting in waiting room 3 hr with me will be hard on Fen. Hope he doesn’t get chatty!

😬 🤠 😂

IMG_0417.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just had 2 scrambled duck eggs. I’ve done chores, neighbor Chase brought me 2 dozen, I give him $3 per dozen. He moved the white ram that is sold to the yard and the two other rams from the yard to the ram pen. That will make it easier to load them up for auction. I sure was happy with that!

I started a building project yesterday, hope to make more progress today.