Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been thinking of you. Oh Mr Fen, you dog you. Be nice. What did you say? You want to keep her mind off everything? OHHHHH, OK, but ya' gotta let her get some rest, she has a lot of work ahead (and you do too).
Sending best thoughts your way.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Used to be on hip replacements, you were transferred to a rehab for a couple of weeks.
No rehab. Not anymore. By kicking the patient out, no overnight stay, it saves money. For medi-don’t-care, you must be in hospital for 3 midnights to qualify for rehab, no 3 nights, no rehab. Saves money.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images

Y'all know where everything is so brew a cup then join me on the patio in the 56 morning chill.
With the cooler temp means more outside yardwork which means working up a sweat to burn calories which means losing weight YEAH. Hopefully the temps stay cool like this for months now until at least end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule are you staying for the auction? Do they sell by weight or by head? We only have per head at one I have close but, obviously, higher bid per size. Some days, you'd GIVE the boys away! 🤣 ornery critters!

Coffee is refreshing this morning, cooler temps are too. 55 is a nice wake up -- just a touch of chill🤫 we have a rain event blowing in tomorrow. There's a chance of 2-5" of rain 🙄😵‍💫 I'm in the heavier edge, of course. Just a wait and see as to where this air mass decides to visit. 🤷 tomorrow afternoon thru Sat seems a pretty sure thing. I'm planning to be at work, in a store, dry 😁

Hope y'all have a good day. I'm planning to 👍

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm planning to be at work, in a store, dry 😁
But what about getting out of your vehicle and when you are leaving the store to get back in your vehicle to go home then once you get home getting out of your car to go inside your house then having to do outside chores?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Overslept and had to hustle the trash to the road. Hope I didn’t miss pick up. Back to the house for iced tea and a check of the news. Nothing too dire, the usual suspects up to the usual mischief. Sophie trotted up with very dirty feet so I’d better check the fence line for holes. It never ceases to amaze me how a large LGD can shoe-horn themselves through a gap that looks tiny. Dog is probably humming the Mission Impossible tune while they’re at it. Water bunk day too. Possible rain, 91• and humid. Time to get after it.