Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Soooo windy out now. Warm & sunny but, can't hold on to much of anything. I'm inside cooking. Stuffed chicken breast, wrapped in bacon in oven; a pan of Italian sausage and a big meatloaf! House is warm & smells real good. 😁 Meals, sandwiches, all week. Fresh cooked succotash in frig from yesterday. I'll make mashed potatoes later -- with extra to add spices, pepper/onions, to make into potato fritters. Great breakfast! Maybe I'll see if DD wants a hot meal after she gets off work. 🥰. I'm on her way, she lives at back end of my farm.

I'm having an afternoon coffee break....relaxing.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s raining this morning. I let the Anatolians out, left gate open so they can take shelter if they want to. Cooper and his girls are grazing. I’ll have t feed early, got to leave at noon to go to Tyler, won’t be back until after dark. Got an appointment for a bone scan. I go back Friday to the bone doctor and another appointment for the yearly checkup on my knee. The Friday appointments start at 8:00, then 11:00, I’ll be back my mid afternoon. And Tuesday I gave an appointment in Lufkin for yearly check up. Ain’t gonna get much done this week on the farm!

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s raining this morning. I let the Anatolians out, left gate open so they can take shelter if they want to. Cooper and his girls are grazing. I’ll have t feed early, got to leave at noon to go to Tyler, won’t be back until after dark. Got an appointment for a bone scan. I go back Friday to the bone doctor and another appointment for the yearly checkup on my knee. The Friday appointments start at 8:00, then 11:00, I’ll be back my mid afternoon. And Tuesday I gave an appointment in Lufkin for yearly check up. Ain’t gonna get much done this week on the farm!
Good luck.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
This guy did a couple of mock charges at Hubbs when he went to get the mail. I guess rut has started. Careful youngster, I’ve got recipes:drool
123_1.jpeg

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is a handsome fella’. I’ve passed a bunch of dead deer on the side of the roads. A Kamakazie doe RAN out in front of me on my way home, a few miles later I came to a dead STOP to let 6 waddling Muscovy ducks finish crossing the road. I had to laugh at that!
Hope it all went well for you.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
He is a handsome fella’. I’ve passed a bunch of dead deer on the side of the roads. A Kamakazie doe RAN out in front of me on my way home, a few miles later I came to a dead STOP to let 6 waddling Muscovy ducks finish crossing the road. I had to laugh at that!
I would have been tempted to take the muscovy home with me!

Great pets AND great eating!

Latest posts