Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Same here, but I’m on the RX - been for almost 4 years and things improved. But I was told I’d be on it for 4 yrs and now there was a message it would be 5 yrs. To me, that’s a bait and switch and will definitely being having a talk with my primary doc next month which is the 4 yr mark.
I’m taking Alge Cal plus Strontium. It puts bone back on your bones. Healthy bone, not the brittle bones you get from the Rx. And no side effects. I called the company and told them my friend recommended them and they sent her a free bottle. If you decide this is for you, PM me and I’ll give you my information to give to them, so I can get my free bottle! LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m going for my second cup of coffee. Coyotes woke me up before 4. I’ve got a load of laundry in the washer, had some buttered toast and more coffee! Today and tomorrow I will be trying to pull T-posts out of the overgrown fence row. Got a bulldozer coming to push it all down! I’m so excited! Saturday I may start 2 burn piles.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have had burn piles stacking up all summer. Unfortunately TheMan cuts something then leaves it to live where he dropped it so I have a lot of dragging to do. I’m just not sure I can do it in the winter as my RA has been flaring since the weather changed, but I’m excited about a friend coming for a few days in November. I just hope I am ambulatory still 🙏.
Fen has been getting on the bed to lay with me for a bit, which is both new and welcome. If only he didn’t choose to do it at 2 am! :th

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Having my caffeine, reading posts. I may never go to a doctor again!! I don't like what some of y'all are being told about bone health....I still have my original parts, nothing hurts and I think I'll just stay in my world of oblivion. 😁. I'm not getting younger and seem to be a candidate for a "you have, take this" doctor 🤔🤣 Two days ago I had yet another call from INS Co -- to set up a phone appt for a check up !! He//, I can txt that info "I'm fine" ! Stop wasting my time.

With that out of the way, I'll change clothes and head to work! Chores are done, other things to do. Weather warming to above our average for this time of year -- low 80s for next 5-6 days, sun shine, no rain. Perfect. I'll get these jobs done and enjoy the next few

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whew. Hubbs out the door at 4a for work. I warned him not to get mugged by that ornery buck down at the gate. I put my phone number on the no call list but it must take a few days because I’ve had 33 calls in the last 3 hours. I pick one up occasionally and give them the Vladina treatment. (for anyone new she’s a dotty old Transylvanian lady who may or may not be a vampire, a distant cousin to the impaler himself). Amusing as it may be to pester scammers (“Scammerrr, scammerrr, got bad grrammar, heeet your toe vith a ball peen hammer. Had my vay you’d be in slammerrr”.) I’m tired of the calls. It’s unlikely anyone would use my voice for anything nefarious but I use Vladina. Speaking of AI and fake videos there is one burning up social media portraying Joe Biden declaring an active draft. This is Not True as of 11:25a 24 October 2023. but a deep fake. Just in case anyone here hears about it.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m taking Alge Cal plus Strontium. It puts bone back on your bones. Healthy bone, not the brittle bones you get from the Rx. And no side effects. I called the company and told them my friend recommended them and they sent her a free bottle. If you decide this is for you, PM me and I’ll give you my information to give to them, so I can get my free bottle! LOL
For sure! I'm on the alendronate for another month - then the "talk" with the doc. You've given me a good "tool" to have in the "talk". Definitely I'll make sure you're in the loop - we are all stronger together than separate. :)

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
In just a few days I've gone from iced coffee to hot coffee for my 2nd cup. Must be ..... fall ..... 🤞 Sound like someof you are getting the heat spell we just had. LOL I've watched the weather pattern here, a lot of times you all 'back east' seem to get what we had about a week later. I kinda pick up on patterns quickly.
@Mini Horses >>I may never go to a doctor again!! I don't like what some of y'all are being told about bone health...<<
I SOOOO get you!!! I'm there as close as I can be. I see so much 'take this, take that' in a lot of my friends and they have got to be walking chemical factories. It seems like the health industry is a giant very sticky spider web. Trying hard to fight my way out. Told me I needed statins last year and I flat out said NO. Used essential oils for the win on that. And a few less pizzas ;)
There's a time and place for them, but we are our own best advocate.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am tired of hurting... hurt so bad today I just lay in bed... thinking ouch....

Finally decided to sit up... sitting up hurts ya see....

I have had way worse pain... it is just the constant part of it that is full on getting to me.

It hurts to pull the covers up... to sit up... to get dressed... blah.

:th

Well... I have computer work to do... I should be able to get myself to do that....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses its ok to go for a check up, you don’t have to do what the doctor says. I got a packet of papers, list of questions about being sad, depressed, would I be better off dead, can I feed myself, go to bathroom unassisted, use a telephone, do I use a Walker……. Bunch of BS if you ask me. I told the PA I roofed my house in June and I’ll spend the winter building fence, maybe a barn. He asked me about a mammogram and colonostomy (SP?) last year I refused. I told him ok this time. He looked at me and asked if I’d really go. LOL LOL

@SageHill vitamin K2 cleans your arteries

@ Alaskan I’m sorry you are in so much pain. Is it from arthritis?

Latest posts