Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
b2a92b6120b74fa5f10b75dd07bb08eb.jpg

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER!!!!
Once again I'm so SO very sorry I didn't brew a pot to share but am still willing to share coffee so grab and brew a cup or get a glass to make Iced Coffee. There's also tea bags and Hot Cocoa packets by the pot jus make sure the filter has no grounds before making hot water.
I attached pics of myself from last night. Amazing what you can do with just regular makeup and none of that expensive seasonal Halloween makeup. 1st pic is partway getting ready- had to stop in order to go after dinner and didn't want to scare others too bad before the night begun, 2nd pic is finished look. Had a few 3-5 year old that didn't want to walk up the sidewalk to get their treats, had LOTS of compliments on the display (told them wait till next year it's going to be better) (one little Princess got really excited over that).

Attachments

• 20231031_162759_01.jpg
    20231031_162759_01.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20231101_035805_01.jpg
    IMG_20231101_035805_01.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 70

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have you had a killing frost/freeze way up north yet, @Bruce? How did the potatoes do? Snow ? Ice on the pond? Hope you have been able to get all your wood for winter. Are you still using the racks you made to put it up on the porch?
  • Yep, a couple of days ago, pretty late for us. 25°F this morning.
  • Potatoes mostly OK but some of the white ones are rotting in storage 😢 Found a couple that were leaking gooey light brown "stuff". Have to check them often to catch the next one before it gets to that stage.
  • No
  • Probably a little, I would have to check
  • Have the wood, 1 cord of that poplar tree in 3 racks and 3 from Al. I've got 2 on the porch, now need to put the rest in racks. Sadly I have a fair bit that is somewhat longer than the MAX 18" I can put in the stove. Will have to cut them in half. I'll use the Poplar to start. Have to replace the gaskets on the stove. I've had them since spring but it wasn't a priority item then.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good mornin all. Had to restart the coffee pot this morning. It was a cold 17 degrees here going to 50 later. A killing freeze. I guess it's safe to go rabbit hunting now. I had a saw that I couldn't start Mon fire right up yesterday morning and again when I tried later.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woah you guys are all frizzin’ 58 going to 84 today with humidity at 23% and going down down down again. Pass the hand lotion please. Coffee and toast done. The party girl didn’t escape her crate and didn’t call in the coyotes for another round.
Played with the contraption last night putting sheep away. Put two through it. Took awhile but patience wins. No
tilt-a-whirling yet.

Latest posts