Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule Pita was pictured at 1 day old 🤣 yeah, I love her color...tiger dapple Boer from dad out of colored Nubian/Saanen mom. Once she gets over getting her head thru a fence, she'll be great 😁. But I have several dappled Boer...color sells but is really nice to look at. With all their issues, still love my goats. Plus, not all are "problems". My supreme jumpers are controlled with newer hot wire/height.
But every field is a challenge! 3 are girls & when heavy bred, or milking, don't jump out. 🤷 otherwise they're excellent moms & milk does. The heavier built Boer seem less inclined to jump high 😊 except one buck...an instigator & a big, agile boy! That was his son I posted pics of last week.

So it's a nice morning and sunshine, will reach low 70s 🤞👍 hope to get another coat of paint on back porch rails this weekend. Then that's done! Worked so much all week, it was delayed. Need to do some pasture work over weekend, too. Tractor therapy time 😊 going to check out a different feed store now.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
One lonely egg in the basket. My May chicks are grown up but the days are short. Oh well. The days will be long enough before I know it.
IMG_6559.jpeg