Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
1700302134415.jpeg

There's at least 1/2 pot of FRESH, HOT and READY coffee waiting to be shared so grab a cup and enjoy waking up without having to gulp it.
FH and my SAVE THE DATE cards got ordered yesterday, they will be here between Nov 22- Nov 30. Now that we're done with the collection of samples of stationary I'm going to pass it along to another couple instead of throwing it away. I already told them whatever deco they want once FH and I get married they can have seeing how it was gifted to me in the first place. PAY IT FORWARD right????
Today FH and I are going to hang the Christmas lights and put the outside Christmas tree up then tomorrow ALL the inflatables are going to be placed. More than likely I'll end up with 2-3 totes of inflatables by the time we take it all down next year. I already have 7 totes of nothing but Christmas deco (and that's including 1 tote of inside CHRISTMAS). We go to different stores for the AFTER Christmas sales and get deco for the next year especially if it's discounted way down (75% OFF) just to improve our displays every year!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Saturday -- "sleep in" day for many. 🤫 up just before 6 here, not 5...chores and checks all done. Meds to a doeling with pneumonia, doing better but --

Pita had worked her stick off horns yesterday. Found that and her --- where else? Stuck in the fence! 🙄. Easy to catch to get it back on. Short horns, makes it difficult. Back on for a few more days. 🤣

Heavy fog at wake up but, rIsing now and will burn off soon. High 60s today. That's nice temp for working out there.👍 A ditto day for tomorrow.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee @Mother Hen !! I love it that you go all out on holiday decorations. You are a joyous person with love in your heart. This man of yours has had his life changed for the much, much, better with you in it. He better appreciate and cherish you or I’m gonna have to come up there and open up a six pack of Texas Whup A$$ all over him! It won’t be purdy……… LOL

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Painted Desert Sheep. They have a decent yield of meat but they are not large. Mine are about 120 lbs for rams and 90-100 for ewes. There is a homepage but it’s been my sad experience that there is a lot of hucksterism and misinformation about these animals especially in Texas. I don’t register mine. Nor do I measure their horns for ratings. I offer an animal for sale that is, last time I checked, registrable unless the rules have changed. That doesn’t mean sheep clubs are bad but
keep your wits about you. If you like what you see at my ranch, buy it. If you don’t no harm no foul. I left the drama of clubs years ago. I have rams for sale. Mods may I add more information?