Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning, looks like no one is really biting on ducklings, wait and see I guess. If not my duck count is going to go from 30 to 190 overnight. Now I see how many want these fluffy critters, doesn't seem profitable except for the egg side of things. More of pigs, cows, sheep and dogs for out here, maybe chickens.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
TX fires -- fencing. At least most need barbed wire! That's something I don't. In many cases, posts are gone, wire still there. Let's face it $$$ will be an issue for most. 🫤 But it will affect availability, overall, for many parts of fence building. The supplies for building homes & barns, too. It's tragic. 😔

Next, seed....it's gonna be sold out. You need pasture forage -- get seed now. In fact, over next year these things will be hard to manage. It'll take a while to resource and supply. Like the cattle. 🤐

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
So we've got the guy pleading guilty to two felony wildlife counts -- but then there's this:

Now IMO this would be the be-all end-all of trophy hunting. The guy in Montana was just ahead of his time and he picked the wrong critter.
Shaking my head - guess they didn't watch Jurassic Park - I mean, what could possibly go wrong!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
So we've got the guy pleading guilty to two felony wildlife counts -- but then there's this:

Now IMO this would be the be-all end-all of trophy hunting. The guy in Montana was just ahead of his time and he picked the wrong critter.
Shaking my head - guess they didn't watch Jurassic Park - I mean, what could possibly go wrong!
I think of that ALL THE TIME with these things (do they ever think of the moral aspect, or the simple practical horrors that could occur. Often, those apocalypse movies are either telling the future or being used as guide books.... moving on)... and I think... if you are going to bring back to life, some extinct species... would you PLEASE pick something way less likely to kill us????