Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh... one more thought on the current stupidity of the world

1. "Let us greatly reduce the cattle population to reduce greenhouse emissions and save the world"

2. "Let us bring back to life mammoths, since their existence will help to improve the world!" (Actual quote from article: "Colossal calls the woolly mammoth’s vast migration patterns an active part of preserving the health of the Arctic, and so bringing the animal back to life can have a beneficial impact on the health of the world’s ecosystem.")

:th

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh... one more thought on the current stupidity of the world

1. "Let us greatly reduce the cattle population to reduce greenhouse emissions and save the world"

2. "Let us bring back to life mammoths, since their existence will help to improve the world!" (Actual quote from article: "Colossal calls the woolly mammoth’s vast migration patterns an active part of preserving the health of the Arctic, and so bringing the animal back to life can have a beneficial impact on the health of the world’s ecosystem.")

:th
I'm with ya'!
I Duck ducked and found this super slick website -- it's like out of a movie on doing this. Serious Jurasic Park-y
It'll probably be the next big thing to throw at us - God only knows how they'll use it (more than likely not good).

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Out of curiosity I researched this critter but thought better of it. AI for starters with an uncertain transfer of characteristics. Semen was expensive and hard to get. And you could poke you eye out.

Attachments

• IMG_6819.jpeg
    IMG_6819.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 37

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
How about this …
DAMMITT!!!! I am raising the WRONG sheep! How did I miss out on this? Hmmmm……. Probably by not having $15,000 to spend on one sheep. I’m betting any of the ranchers that got these genetics are hiding their sheep. I think it’s a great idea, too bad he got caught. LOL I wonder what breeds of ewes he used for AI from the one male specimen he successfully cloned. Article says they were illegal too. Gee, poor guy was so close, then BOOM! Down comes the Law. Wonder what they did with his sheep?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Out of curiosity I researched this critter but thought better of it. AI for starters with an uncertain transfer of characteristics. Semen was expensive and hard to get. And you could poke you eye out.
Wow good job. I duck ducked and googled and couldn’t come up with a pic. LOL I even tried to find a website for the guys ranch and nada.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm with ya'!
I Duck ducked and found this super slick website -- it's like out of a movie on doing this. Serious Jurasic Park-y
It'll probably be the next big thing to throw at us - God only knows how they'll use it (more than likely not good).

Did you read this part?? So.. .. so many ways that could go wrong!!!

"Engineering resilience to disease or anti-poaching"