Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ahhh, yes -- coffee! Just had breakfast, chores were first. Now go to work, job work 😕

They say another 78-80 temp day. Ok! Was in 50s at get up, so great weather. Things drying, enough to pound posts & fence over weekend. Till garden is high on my list! The animals were on the space all winter -- enough natural fertilizer for everything to grow!

I just don't "want" to go to work 😞🤐. Better open greenhouse before I leave or starts will be cooked! 🙄

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Enough driving to town for the week, actually enough to last me a month or two, very mentally tiring to do. Going to hit 60°F today and currently it's 25°F so I get to go from winter to summer in less than 8 hours. Just follow the clothes and you will find me as I strip layers off throughout the day. Socks here, thermals there, jacket over here, maybe find a sweater over there, by noon you will find long sleeve shirt hung over something and around 1400 hrs you might find t-shirt here, pants over there when you find those, you might want to not look any further :lol:

On another note, time for lock down on more duck eggs, finish this order out and see where we stand. Problem I'm having is I never jumped on the FB bandwagon or any social media, so the local groups are declining my posts and trying to contact admins are doing the same based on my account is less than year old.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Hubbs came home from work travel sick. He thought he was coming down with something before he left. I’m blaming my sniffles on pine and oak pollen. You can see it collect in the water bunks and my house is dusty green. I plan to fast track chores and errands in case I get sick. Rain but none of the severe weather predicted. Then periodic rain for 3-4 days. Time for seeds. Chicks are growing like weeds.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule ....Too bad we don't have a little "person playing a violin" icon...... 78... awhhh (LOL :gig:smack🎻)
WELL... we got to 77 here yesterday and 2 places in southwest Va hit the 80+ record... earliest yet.. normal first possible 80 is April 1st or so.

Bet your granddaughters loved the nice temps though... hope you didn't get too much rain.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Crisp 54 this morn, light breeze. I've had sun and upper 70s past few days and I want to keep that until Fall!! 🤣 Certain that won't happen but I can dream.

Sipping my morning brew. Considering my lists and options -- to do needs & to do wants, not agreeing.😳 Looking for compromise. Where'd I put my magic wand?

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So I have fence for backside of water meadow. Fun part is now getting it there. Wish me luck!

Back with vehicle in one piece. Easier than I thought. The driveway ended up being worse part!
P_20240316_073815.jpg
Water meadow
P_20240316_075635.jpg

Last edited: