Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I go tomorrow (Sat afternoon) with my "Bride Tribe" to get sized and styled for a wedding dress even though I'm not going to wear a regular wedding dress per say. At least we will know what kind of dress I need to look for.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to say anything yesterday didn't really get a chance to get on my computer before having to go to a friends house in another county so I could go the appointment. Well that's the results of the appointment (pic attached). When I say RESULTS OF THAT APPOINTMENT meaning I HAVE THAT DRESS (well I don't really have that dress yet but I will in Dec seeing how one of my bridesmaids and her husband (NO HE WASN"T THERE) paid for it as their wedding gift to me and FH. I apologize for looking like I do I was about to cry when I saw how beautiful I really am in something so beautiful as the dress is.
good-morning-coffee.gif

Attachments

• 370354662_6594821990604141_7656632129412177745_n.jpg
    370354662_6594821990604141_7656632129412177745_n.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 51

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful dress! Can’t wait to see what veil you choose.

Thanks for the coffee! I got my 2:30 wake up call, but went back to sleep. Woke up at 6:45. On my second cup of coffee, I gotta breeze through chores so I can get to church.

I have 2 ewes that are obviously pregnant, been obviously pregnant and are holding out on me. Every morning I hope to see and hear the pitter patter of tiny hooves, and every morning-nothing. Already been outside to check, and nothing.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dress is amazing! Shoes 😱🤣🤣 yeah, I know 🥰

JUST got up, 9am☺️. Didn't go to bed until 1, so it's OK. Slept well, at least. Coffee is a welcome friend! I'm thinking - slowly - after checking all the critters, I'm doing some inside things first off. All water was refilled at late dusk, animals in grass, so no rush. Yesterday I picked up some steaks, on sale & markdown ($!!👍), that I need to portion out, vac seal and freeze. Then finish cleaning out fridge. If time works well, I'm hitting a couple cabinets, too. Reorg chores....it's been put off. Time to do it! 🥴🙄😖

Weather still showing rains of various intensity all week. I have a heavy week of work, not planned but, put onto my schedule. Seems a rep is sick, has been, now her stores are behind. Sooo, extra feed $ is coming along. Rain will make it seem ok. ☺️

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen got me out of bed @ 5:09. He’s slipping!
TheMan said maybe he will reroof the chicken pen today. My body is practically vibrating, waiting to see if its true :weee
Then we just need to open up the side to get the growout cage in where she has room to kindle and once thats fixed back, to put a door back in and let the chicks loose. They are almost shoulders to shoulder in their brooder. The 7 meaties are taking up all the room, and my 6 little chix are crowded away from the feeder. Bah!
I feel pretty good this morning after yesterday’s episode. I hope it was just dehydration or something. 🤞🏼 I checked and my illness card is full, no room for problems. Dr Fen has been checking me regularly and has had no concerns so I won’t worry. I need a follow up with doc before winter anyhow.
Mister enjoyed grazing yesterday then tried to take cover under our little magnolia. He cast more shade than it does so I followed him back to let him in to his corral. I have to close the gate because Fen squeezes into the calf corral to herd them and eat Randy’s cat’s food. He thinks the alley by the scale is a good place to keep the calves 🤠
I guess we will see what adventures today has for us. Right now I need enough coffee to get me up so I can walk back to bed! 😂

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get a chance to say anything yesterday didn't really get a chance to get on my computer before having to go to a friends house in another county so I could go the appointment. Well that's the results of the appointment (pic attached). When I say RESULTS OF THAT APPOINTMENT meaning I HAVE THAT DRESS (well I don't really have that dress yet but I will in Dec seeing how one of my bridesmaids and her husband (NO HE WASN"T THERE) paid for it as their wedding gift to me and FH. I apologize for looking like I do I was about to cry when I saw how beautiful I really am in something so beautiful as the dress is.
good-morning-coffee.gif
So beautiful! And a gift as well - tearing up happy style.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up and chores over. Just me, coffee and work schedule review for the week. There's a front sitting on my area -- various scattered rains, some heavy. Looks like maybe heavy here later 🤷. Then, there's Idalia and Franklin dancing around and heading north in my general direction. We're not expecting a "hit" beyond some maybe rain but, it may BE a week of scattereds. So hard for plans to happen. Good week for heavy work assignments. In store, oblivious to weather, not stewing at home over what I can't do outside 🤣

So glad you got rain @Baymule. Hope enough to keep dust down a few days....even if not a pond refill event. Maybe it lowered the temps, too.

Gotta dress and go....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
On my first cup of coffee. I let the dogs out and rain gauge said 3/8”. It’s 76F now with a high of only 93F, humidity 89%. Yesterday it was 110F. My energy level is still low, just been drained by 2 months of triple digit heat. One forecast says we’ll have a few days of 90’s then back to 100’s, another forecast has 90’s in the 10 day forecast. I’m sure hoping no more 100’s!

AlaskanLion

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Woke up to 49F in Michigan... Sorry southerners. Animals are up and fed, on my second cup already. How do you like your coffee? Mine Whole bean Black Rifle coffee, freshly ground, run through an Areo Press... with just a bit of Irish cream (or coffee creamer I call it. LOL) Hope you all have a wonderful day!