Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ah, yeah, things have changed. We had RVs and had a blast, though mostly used to go to herding trials and dog shows, we did do some touring around. A friend told me a few years ago that many rv parks ask the age of your rv/trailer. If it's older than 10 yrs they won't take you. I don't know if that's changed - but it was something that wasn't there when we were rv-ing.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ah, yeah, things have changed. We had RVs and had a blast, though mostly used to go to herding trials and dog shows, we did do some touring around. A friend told me a few years ago that many rv parks ask the age of your rv/trailer. If it's older than 10 yrs they won't take you. I don't know if that's changed - but it was something that wasn't there when we were rv-ing.
Nope hasn't changed.
Between www.campendium.com & www.freecampsites.net combined with gaiagps.com on my tablet you couldn't find us and never stayed in any RV parks.
Yeah we’ve been around since we have been together in 6 years. I traveled way more before this picture.
IMG_0754.png

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like the Army Corps of Engineering sites with our stealth camper. They were generally unstaffed so no "how old is your rig" or "that's a cargo trailer, not an RV". Always had decent outhouse building and many had flush toilets.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slept late, loved it! Original job for today was a 2person & she needed to move it, so now Fri. Fine, just moved my Fri to today -- meant I didn't have to be anywhere early 👍🤣. Leaving in a few, shorter work day, too.

Weather great -- maybe I can be home early enough to enjoy part of it. 😁But all rain gone from forecasts for 10 days!

Fresh coffee will go with me....:lol: