ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:hugs I'm so sorry :hugs

If it makes you feel any better, our farm just lost a buck also from poisoning. I know how it feels to look out into the barnyard and not see them any longer :hit

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
elevan said:
I'm sure that she and the kids will be fine.

But I'm not sure that I will be.

Right before medicating Daisy I went to Speedy's (one of our bucks) pen to give him today's dose of dewormer and Red Cell. He's been battling Barberpole worms. Speedy was gone, he died sometime early this afternoon.

:hit

I don't know how much more of this I can take! Selling or giving away every one of the critters is starting to seem like a good idea.
I am so sorry that you lost Speedy! I know you will get through this. We are all there with you and I know that if I could I would give you a big hug right now. You have sent me plenty of hugs and they have helped me numerous times. So here are a couple hugs and smiles from me.

studsmatta.gif
smiley_emoticons_herzen04.gif
thewave.gif
smiley_emoticons_stapel.gif

Please go out and cuddle a couple babies and remember that babies are God's opinion that life should go on.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
So sorry to hear about Speedy. :hugs 2012 has to be a better year for you. You've been through more than enough this year.

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Emily-
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your buck speedy. :hugs :hugs You have had a tough few weeks but it does get better. The road gets bumpy sometimes but it will smooth out eventually. Now go outside and look at those cute bouncing goat kids. Enjoy watching those chickens peck around the yard. Notice how the birds run to you when you approach them looking for some special treats. Give Jerry some kisses. THAT is why you have animals. Because animals are there for you always. When life gets rough they are all ears and never judge. They always have a way of making you laugh nomatter how bad of a day you may of had. That is what I like most about animals.
Hang in there Em. Keep your chin up, things will and do get better.
Take Care. :hugs

Latest posts