ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
I'm very sorry for all your losses. It actually has been a tough year for many people including myself. Don't make any decisions while you are feeling bad. Just know that things will get better. :hugs

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Thank you all for all the hugs, thoughts and prayers. :hugs

If I didn't have this striking pain in my head then I could think clearly, but such is TN.

I spent the morning giving attention (and getting it back) from each of my critters. Must say that I LOVE having Snickers in the main field as we spend the most time in that area. He's such a sweet boy and I can just feel the love coming from him. He may be a buck but he's a super sweet buck.

DH was extremely upset about Speedy too, but it was he who reminded me that we live on a farm and things like this happen either by fate or our own hand. City boy is learning.

I've got to go the "lightning strikes" are getting worse right now.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
elevan said:
Thank you all for all the hugs, thoughts and prayers. :hugs

If I didn't have this striking pain in my head then I could think clearly, but such is TN.

I spent the morning giving attention (and getting it back) from each of my critters. Must say that I LOVE having Snickers in the main field as we spend the most time in that area. He's such a sweet boy and I can just feel the love coming from him. He may be a buck but he's a super sweet buck.

DH was extremely upset about Speedy too, but it was he who reminded me that we live on a farm and things like this happen either by fate or our own hand. City boy is learning.

I've got to go the "lightning strikes" are getting worse right now.
:hugs more prayers your way ... :hugs

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
All the barnyard critters are fine this evening.

My Basenji, Boingo, is feeling under the weather :( May make a trip to the vet this week with him.

I've had an evening free of TN pain. Hopefully this go round is short lived and not 6 weeks long like the last time :fl

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
I hope you get to feeling better soon! :fl

I miss ya!

:hugs
Thanks.

I've been pain free for the majority of this evening. That's highly unusual. While it would be great to have a super short bout this time before it goes into remission, I cannot consider it "safe" until I go 2 weeks symptom free. But a mild bout would be a nice change of pace ;)

Cross your fingers cause there is plenty of stuff that I want to get done this week.

AND I'll try to get some updated pics of the twins.

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
elevan said:
redtailgal said:
I hope you get to feeling better soon! :fl

I miss ya!

:hugs
Thanks.

I've been pain free for the majority of this evening. That's highly unusual. While it would be great to have a super short bout this time before it goes into remission, I cannot consider it "safe" until I go 2 weeks symptom free. But a mild bout would be a nice change of pace ;)

Cross your fingers cause there is plenty of stuff that I want to get done this week.

AND I'll try to get some updated pics of the twins.
I wish completely good health for you. I'll send ya some good energy and a cow, :p

Latest posts