ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

redtailgal

Reaction score
I visited his site. Excellent job!
Tell him to check his site, I'm leaving him some feedback.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
I visited his site. Excellent job!
Tell him to check his site, I'm leaving him some feedback.
I think this is one of my favorites too.
24188_317173704315_317148539315_3256229_4628589_n.jpg

redtailgal

Reaction score
Encourage him in this. He does have a good eye, and I love that he is unique in his art.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Congratulations Elevan for finding a way for B to get excited about school and his behavior. Knew you could do it!

Also think his photography is very good. Enjoyed his pics. And will look forward to seeing his new photos.

So truly happy for both of you! :celebrate

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Maybe I should have just been quiet about it :/ cause he blew it :( B came home yellow today....while that's not as bad as what he has been it's not what we wanted.

I decided to try something new for dinner tonight - Pumpkin Linguine. It was pretty good. DH and the boys both had seconds.

Then when I got up to rinse my plate, I hiccuped and had a pain shoot through me that felt like I'd been punched in the gut...I fell to the floor. DH just sat there and asked if I was ok. K said that he didn't think I was. When DH got up to come over to me, he asked what happened...when I said I hiccuped he started laughing - LAUGHING! :rant I was in pain and he was laughing! The pain didn't last and I don't know why it happened but it definitely wasn't funny. :somad

DH had to rescue the Basenji from the guineas again. They are determined to beat Boingo up. Boingo decided to give them a good chase after he was done with his business. Those guineas are really starting to push their luck with the dog.

Maggie (goat) is in raging heat. And she's a screamer!

redtailgal

Reaction score
OH NO! Tell B that I was looking forward to him choosin my avator, too! I know he will have green tomorrow...........

PUmkin linguine........sounds good. My familiy are boring purists when it come to food, so I dont get to expeceritment much.

I would smacked that man. He souds just a crude and insentive as my man does sometimes.

Men!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
When I asked my dh to fill the 5 gallon chicken waterers yesterday b/c my left arm hurts (torn ligament), he says, "You still got your right one, don'tcha?"

Men...but when THEY'RE hurt, all bets are off and they become big babies.

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
When I asked my dh to fill the 5 gallon chicken waterers yesterday b/c my left arm hurts (torn ligament), he says, "You still got your right one, don'tcha?"

Men...but when THEY'RE hurt, all bets are off and they become big babies.
Blah blah blah

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
B was orange today...so even farther slip than yesterday :(

Spent the day working in the barn rearranging / building stalls and generally getting ready for winter. We built a new feed room in the middle of the barn, so that I can feed 4 groups of animals at the same time.

The guineas were not happy with what we were doing and let us know by getting into the rafters and screaming. Do you know how much that echos in a metal barn? Ugh! And I warned them that if anyone pooped on me they would be dinner tonight! They finally decided to move their screaming party outside...thank goodness!

I'm really pleased with the progress that we've made.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
One of the chicken nuggets (aka Fluffer's chicks) decided that DH's head was a good place to take a rest :lol:

389693_2259601967077_1159251741_32107755_1965431531_n.jpg

Latest posts