ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

redtailgal

Reaction score
Would you please tell B that I need a new avatar and I am counting on him to get green?!!!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Would you please tell B that I need a new avatar and I am counting on him to get green?!!!
He knows...green for a week and he gets to pick your avatar :/

Green for a day and he gets his choice of video game, camera time or i-pod time. But, he's slipping further. :fl for green today.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Tomorrow is K's birthday. He's asked for a new game for his smart cycle (a exercise and learning system). We've decided to get him one and so has my mom - so he should be very happy :D

Although after the fit that he threw last night I threatened to cancel his birthday. He came home yellow yesterday too. So I guess yesterday was a day to be bad in school and at home for the boys.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I'm looking at my critter's winter coats and thinking that Ohio is in for some nasty weather this year. Everyone has a much thicker coat than usual for winter. Snickers (goat) looks like a giant puffball. Even the pot belly pig is all hairy :/

Squirrelgirl88

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Elevan - have you ever heard the old wives tale about the "wooly worms"? You know the brown and black caterpillars that are around here? For those of you that don't know, they are a large caterpillar that is brown on both ends and black in the middle. I have always heard that the more black the worse the winter will be.

We found one in our barn this year - solid black. :(

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Squirrelgirl88 said:
Elevan - have you ever heard the old wives tale about the "wooly worms"? You know the brown and black caterpillars that are around here? For those of you that don't know, they are a large caterpillar that is brown on both ends and black in the middle. I have always heard that the more black the worse the winter will be.

We found one in our barn this year - solid black. :(
I haven't seen any wooly bears this year, but those winter animal coats are quite ominous :(

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
The flock:
8f33156a.jpg

Maggie:
8d4cab1b.jpg

Tom:
d8db2221.jpg

T-Bone:
af42eb5e.jpg

Jerry: