ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

redtailgal

Reaction score
Spiders are cool.

I knew a talking spider once, but no one believed me cuz I was on some serious morphine at the time.

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Your doing great, I haven't even got up the nerve to find a publisher for my book and many short stories.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
77Herford said:
Your doing great, I haven't even got up the nerve to find a publisher for my book and many short stories.
hehehe, the book I got to right would start a riot in the Government of New Jersey. And my isn't fiction.

Sorry to hear about your children's book Elevan. Hope you find someone who will do you justice. I can't help. I just draw stick figures too. :/

Squirrelgirl88

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Have you thought about the local high school art department? Check with the instructor, there may be a talented student that would jump at the opportunity to bring your book to life in pictures. There is also CCAD (Columbus College of Art & Design) not too far away. Just an idea :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I cannot believe that it is mid November, dark outside and over 60*.

It's also very windy and we're currently under a Tornado Watch. A Tornado just hit (according to the News) about an hour west of me and that storm is bearing down on us in the next couple of hours.

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hoping the best for you! :fl I hope all of the animals are closed up and cozy.... By the way, you don't have horses anymore, do you?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
D.o.G. - We still have a Morgan mare and a shetland/ mini cross gelding here on the farm.

The storms have finally arrived. Rain and wind. I just hope that there's no thunder as that will have K come screaming out of his bedroom (he's terrified of thunder).

I'm not overly concerned about this storm. But thanks for sending well wishes my way, that's always appreciated :hugs

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
elevan said:
D.o.G. - We still have a Morgan mare and a shetland/ mini cross gelding here on the farm.

The storms have finally arrived. Rain and wind. I just hope that there's no thunder as that will have K come screaming out of his bedroom (he's terrified of thunder).

I'm not overly concerned about this storm. But thanks for sending well wishes my way, that's always appreciated :hugs
I love morgans! I've ridden on one once, it was a chestnut gelding... BEAUTIFUL!

Glad the storm isn't too bad.