ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Just made me some chocolate mousse. I deserve it after this day. Don't worry Daisy is doing fine but most of the day was not so exciting or happy. Now, I'm gonna eat my chocolate mousse and think about beautiful goat kids...preferably doelings. Don't think it's gonna happen tonight. But I'll update y'all in the morning :)

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
elevan said:
Just made me some chocolate mousse. I deserve it after this day. Don't worry Daisy is doing fine but most of the day was not so exciting or happy. Now, I'm gonna eat my chocolate mousse and think about beautiful goat kids...preferably doelings. Don't think it's gonna happen tonight. But I'll update y'all in the morning :)
Eat allllllll of your chocolate mouse .. you deserve it all right .. every little bite !!! Think about gorgeous lovely perfectly lovely doelings . I'll be waiting for that update !!
statssmiley.gif
well gota go :
bolt.gif

redtailgal

Reaction score
Hey, I want some chocolate mousse! I'll be right over.........lol

(thinking pink and very glad that you are feeling better!)

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Hoping for healthy babies (thinking Pink) on the Honaker Farm.

So glad you feeling better also. Enjoy that chocolate mousse!

K

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Chocolate mousse was good...no, I did not eat it all :p

All the chickens are still doing good. Thank goodness!

Daisy is still large and in charge :lol: I really think that we're looking at between 12/2-12/12...but it could be anytime now. She's pretty big so we're hoping for at least twins (it's what she's always had) and doelings. Oh and the daddy is Ranger...these will be his first kids :D

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
elevan said:
Chocolate mousse was good...no, I did not eat it all :p

All the chickens are still doing good. Thank goodness!

Daisy is still large and in charge :lol: I really think that we're looking at between 12/2-12/12...but it could be anytime now. She's pretty big so we're hoping for at least twins (it's what she's always had) and doelings. Oh and the daddy is Ranger...these will be his first kids :D
:woot I am so happy for you! :weee

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Called the dog warden on Rufus (dog across the road) again. :somad Apparently our dog warden "has the call sheets from last week and is making the rounds today" and did nothing about them last week. :rant I told the dispatcher that he was back on my property today and I will not continue to put up with it. I reminded her that my guineas are allowed free range and frequently end up in the front yard and that if any harm was done to them by this dog that he would be "gone". That he also harasses my cats and dogs and has recently begun to take an interest in my fence line where my goats are at. I will not continue to put up with this. My fault for letting it go so long...but now it's on them to get that dog contained or next time I'm just grabbing him and he'll go in a cage and be picked up by AC and they can pay a fine to get him released. He wasn't wearing a collar today which was odd...but regardless AC better make their warning stern because if he comes back then it's a cage or a gun :he