Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

My elbows are really whining about all the digging I did in the garden yesterday!

Step brat called lastnight. Seems she was following a truck pulling a small cow trailier around some nasty S curves. The trailer came unhooked and did a few rolls down the road, ending up in a field.
There were cows in the trailer, but she did not how many or any more details.

Welcome to the herd Keeli!

Kute Kitten, why does your mom have to run back and forth to make sure your ready for school?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I do NOT need another 200 cows! That would mean having to have more hands and I don't have enough now and I have no intention of having to deal with employees.

thewife, because she would rather lay around than get ready for school. While she loves school, she doesn't ever want to get ready to go. :rolleyes:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
If I were you!
I would get them 200 cows, and drag the little miss to the barn with you at 4am! Then you would have an extra hand and not have to run back and forth to make sure she was ready for school!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
If I were you!
I would get them 200 cows, and drag the little miss to the barn with you at 4am! Then you would have an extra hand and not have to run back and forth to make sure she was ready for school!
:lol:

She's out there weekend afternoons and weekday afternoons when she doesn't have school. Her job is to feed the calves and weanlings. I've told her this summer she will be doing more! :D

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
If I were you!

She's out there weekend afternoons and weekday afternoons when she doesn't have school. Her job is to feed the calves and weanlings. I've told her this summer she will be doing more! :D
I guess I was pretty lucky! The boy hated school, but he knew I had critters to take care of. When his alarm went off, he'd get up! If I wasn't around, he'd make his own breakfast and get ready to go! If I made him late for school, he would glare at me the whole drive there!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
If I were you!

I guess I was pretty lucky! The boy hated school, but he knew I had critters to take care of. When his alarm went off, he'd get up! If I wasn't around, he'd make his own breakfast and get ready to go! If I made him late for school, he would glare at me the whole drive there!
I told her one time when she didn't want to get moving, that I would send her to school in her PJs with her clothes in her backpack and she could change when she got there. I haven't had to do it, she knows I would so she doesn't push it that far.

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Good morning! Beautiful day in Michigan today! I get my stitches out of my foot today. Hopefully, I'll be able to wear shoes again soon!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
PattiXmas said:
Good morning! Beautiful day in Michigan today! I get my stitches out of my foot today. Hopefully, I'll be able to wear shoes again soon!
What did you do to your foot?

It's just getting to barefoot and flipflop season, why worry about shoes unless you're doing something that saftey dictates shoes? I love being barefooted! :D

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
PattiXmas said:
What did you do to your foot?

It's just getting to barefoot and flipflop season, why worry about shoes unless you're doing something that saftey dictates shoes? I love being barefooted! :D
Car accident in 2007 - have had multiple surgeries to foot and knee. Just got my screws out 2 weeks ago because I was having a reaction to the screws. I can't go barefoot. Something about stepping on bugs, poop, etc ;) . Hubby laughs at me because he loves being barefoot, but I even wear socks in the summer.