Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I got all the plants planted!
Most of the beds weeded!

No idea why it posted this before I was done writing?

I took the dogs for an adventure to my favorite place this evening, if the pictures worked I will try to post them later!!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
clap.gif

It looks like Cutie Pie will finally have her calf today! :ya I left her in the barn in case she has trouble. She has gotten to be a stinker about coming in, ocassionaly and I don't want to chance it. She was due the 13th so being overdue this calf could be big enough she may need help. I figured better to leave her in and be safe rather than sorry.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning all!

Too much to do today!
Think I should go back to bed and think about it!

Kitty, hope Cutie Pie gives you a heifer and no problems!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So far, nothing. They can act like they will calve any minute now, for days. I'll keep you posted.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I got the last of the chips put into pens!
The cows must be happy, I had about 10 of them laying around the barn yard, not one of them cared the barn was wide open! The only reason a couple of them got up and left was because I had to have the dogs get them out of my way!
Now I'm getting the grain barn ready for Hubby to build Bruisers dog house! I figure if he don't want to go fishing, he can catch up on a few things!(I hope)

Kitty, I think for every time you check on a due cow, she holds it for another day!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
I got the last of the chips put into pens!
The cows must be happy, I had about 10 of them laying around the barn yard, not one of them cared the barn was wide open! The only reason a couple of them got up and left was because I had to have the dogs get them out of my way!
Now I'm getting the grain barn ready for Hubby to build Bruisers dog house! I figure if he don't want to go fishing, he can catch up on a few things!(I hope)

Kitty, I think for every time you check on a due cow, she holds it for another day!
Congrats on getting the pens done!

I think she is getting tired of holding it! She gives me such baleful looks. I haven't seen her lay down the last two days either. I hope she laid down over night. Poor girl.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like you had a good day.an as for cutie pie she will prolly calve tonite.