Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
whats for supper im hungry.
Not much you'll be able to eat I'm afraid. Lamb and venison chops, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
id be found trying to eat the lamb chops.an i can eat the mashed taters. i had 4 peices of fried fish chicken fried steak mashed taters 3 rolls pie an water.went out to eat.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
id be found trying to eat the lamb chops.an i can eat the mashed taters. i had 4 peices of fried fish chicken fried steak mashed taters 3 rolls pie an water.went out to eat.
And you're still hungry?

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't on yesterday because I was soooooo exhausted from a really busy day yesterday. I was quite literally running around like a beheaded chicken doing a whole pile of cleaning, helping with different things, washing dogs, the list goes on. Today was sort of a catch-up day with more chores to finish that got left yesterday evening. Luckily it was nice and quiet with almost no disturbances.

Sure was a beautiful day today! Plus 22 Celcius and sunny with narry a breeze. Definatly a shorts-and-T-shirt day today!!! :D

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
I wasn't on yesterday because I was soooooo exhausted from a really busy day yesterday. I was quite literally running around like a beheaded chicken doing a whole pile of cleaning, helping with different things, washing dogs, the list goes on. Today was sort of a catch-up day with more chores to finish that got left yesterday evening. Luckily it was nice and quiet with almost no disturbances.

Sure was a beautiful day today! Plus 22 Celcius and sunny with narry a breeze. Definatly a shorts-and-T-shirt day today!!! :D
And you just had snow.

I had an elderly neighbor tell me mid-day one day that she was exhausted and hadn't done much all day. I asked her what she did the day before that she was still so tired. She said it was watching me hauling loads back and forth and meeting myself coming and going that exhausted her! :gig So, I know what you mean.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Kitty the snow melted so fast on that day after the snow storm. I had been busy in the clinic in the morning, course there was snow on the ground when I arrived at work, but when I next went out again, I was a little surprised the snow was all gone!

Wyne, you bet I'll sleep well tonight! Last night I slept pretty good too, woke up fresh as a daisy to begin another day's work! I get tomorrow off so that's good.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I didn't get a darm thing done today, other than my nap!

Sil is camping on their river property, just down the road from us. I'm hoping Hubby gets home too late to go see them!