Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
PattiXmas said:
Farmer Kitty said:
PattiXmas said:
Good morning! Beautiful day in Michigan today! I get my stitches out of my foot today. Hopefully, I'll be able to wear shoes again soon!
What did you do to your foot?

It's just getting to barefoot and flipflop season, why worry about shoes unless you're doing something that saftey dictates shoes? I love being barefooted! :D
Car accident in 2007 - have had multiple surgeries to foot and knee. Just got my screws out 2 weeks ago because I was having a reaction to the screws. I can't go barefoot. Something about stepping on bugs, poop, etc ;) . Hubby laughs at me because he loves being barefoot, but I even wear socks in the summer.
Sorry to hear that (accident). I hope things are going well with the surgeries.

As for going barefoot, my DH can't even walk on grass barefooted because it hurts his feet. And to watch our 2 DDs and me walk barefoot across gravel really gets to him.

wynedot55 said:
kitty ive known a few that would milk barefooted.
I prefer something between my foot and the cow's! That way if/when their foot comes down on top of mine and turns or slides off, my foot has some protection!

sunnygoats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
I prefer something between my foot and the cow's! That way if/when their foot comes down on top of mine and turns or slides off, my foot has some protection!
OUCH!!! I thought goat hooves hurt! I couldn't imagine a cow! :ep
Good Morning to all! It's going to be a beautiful day in New Jersey. Temps in the 80's!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
got a guy wanting him.but weve raised the fence so we will see if he can jump it.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
got a guy wanting him.but weve raised the fence so we will see if he can jump it.
So what is he doing to get on your last nerve today?

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well i dont have him in the pen yet.because we are putting in a new a/c unit.so he is on the chain.an the joker can unsnapp his chain every now an then.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well i dont have him in the pen yet.because we are putting in a new a/c unit.so he is on the chain.an the joker can unsnapp his chain every now an then.
I see.