Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
6 more acorns, the parsely and the fern leaf dill are left to plant, then I am DONE!(unless I decide to try something else, and I know I will))

Does anybody know if fern leaf dill is the same as regular dill, like for pickles?
I have no clue.

I wanted to get more planted today but, it was just way to hot and windy. They were calling for 90F and it was hot enough to have gotten there. The winds were suppose to be up to 30 mph with gusts at 45 mph. They were strong!

To hot to till and to windy to plant. :(
90?
What did you do, skip spring and go to summer?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
6 more acorns, the parsely and the fern leaf dill are left to plant, then I am DONE!(unless I decide to try something else, and I know I will))

Does anybody know if fern leaf dill is the same as regular dill, like for pickles?
I have no clue.

I wanted to get more planted today but, it was just way to hot and windy. They were calling for 90F and it was hot enough to have gotten there. The winds were suppose to be up to 30 mph with gusts at 45 mph. They were strong!

To hot to till and to windy to plant. :(
90?
What did you do, skip spring and go to summer?
It sure feels like it. Tomorrow is suppose to be back down to around 70 but, a chance of rain. At least we won't be cooking to death. These temp swings have us freezing one day and roasting the next. :rolleyes:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I thought you had just been talking freezing temps!
We are supposed to reach the 70s next week, I am ready for fall!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
around here anything under 90 is fall.but we are still having cool mornings.they are coming to put the new a/c unit in this morning.so we might be cool this summer.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
I thought you had just been talking freezing temps!
We are supposed to reach the 70s next week, I am ready for fall!
I was. We had frost 2 mornings within the past week.

Chickenmum

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Good morning! I gotta go feeeeeeeeeed.:ya Actually I have chickens and a goat, not a cow, but...

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Keeli said:
Good morning! I gotta go feeeeeeeeeed.:ya Actually I have chickens and a goat, not a cow, but...
maybe one day.

Chores and milking here are done. We get up at 4 a.m.

Kute Kitten

Monkey
Reaction score
I don't know if mom would like 200 more cows, she would have to do a lot of running back and forth from the house to the barn to make sure I'm ready for school. :)