Good Morning!--Chat thread

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good morning! We are still having rain here. Since Monday We haven't seen the sun. The grass is getting green now . :weee But I would like some Sun, otherwise I'm still hanging around the house, feeling :th . I need some Sun!!!!! Rain at night when were sleeping. The clothes are piling up. Otherwise things are good.Reba is the only one under the weather. I posted the problem under sickness, Hope it sounds that it's nothing wrong!!!! I need to find a class on Moo talk. :barnie

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good luck on the Moo Talk Class. I haven't found one. I saw and posted to your post.

I had my last scheduled volunteer day at school today. It's kind of sad. I enjoy volunteering to help the teachers.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Good luck on the Moo Talk Class. I haven't found one. I saw and posted to your post.

I had my last scheduled volunteer day at school today. It's kind of sad. I enjoy volunteering to help the teachers.
Cheer up Kitty!
School is almost out, soon you'll have your little sweethearts home with you all day, everyday!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yeah she already has miss peanut home.an it wont be long till kute kitten will be home for the summer.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
And then Kute Kitten will be off to work with DH or off to a friend's house. Although, that is after swimming lessons which start right after school ends.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
6 more acorns, the parsely and the fern leaf dill are left to plant, then I am DONE!(unless I decide to try something else, and I know I will))

Does anybody know if fern leaf dill is the same as regular dill, like for pickles?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
6 more acorns, the parsely and the fern leaf dill are left to plant, then I am DONE!(unless I decide to try something else, and I know I will))

Does anybody know if fern leaf dill is the same as regular dill, like for pickles?
I have no clue.

I wanted to get more planted today but, it was just way to hot and windy. They were calling for 90F and it was hot enough to have gotten there. The winds were suppose to be up to 30 mph with gusts at 45 mph. They were strong!

To hot to till and to windy to plant. :(