Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning everybody!

Gonna try cleaning up all the messes I left at the barn yesterday. I had also opened the small corral, to clean up that slab, but had to quit due to a traffic jam! The cows don't seem to think my tractor is very scary when the grass is tall!

We had a mangee looking coyote just outside the yard last night, Hubby could not get a shot. Guess I should start paying more attention to what the guineas are saying?

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey Farmer Kitty, I just reg. in the garden forum . Waiting for email to come back. Looks like a nice forum. My hubby would like it I think??? I"m going to tell him about tonight. Thanks Again. I'll post back when I hear something. Talk at you guys later. Hubby called and needs some tea at shop. So I'm out the door with it. everyone have a great day!!!!!!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning all im going to have a slow easy day i hope.just mess with the chickens an goats.an hope nothing comes up that needs doing.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I hauled 4 big bucket loads of sandy loam to the pen, it still needs more! I tried to level it out, but my elbows gave out one me!

Now I am supposed to be checking out the weather forecast and calling Hubby back! He wants me to cut the borrowed field tomorrow?
1st, I just woke up from my nap, I don't know what I am doing right now, how can I possibly know about tomorrow?
2nd, No, I don't know that field, I don't want to cut it.
3rd, I just woke up from my nap, I don't know what I am doing right now, how can I possibly know about tomorrow?
4th, No, I don't want to cut that field, if I break down, I don't want to leave the equipment there.
5th, I just woke up from my nap, I don't know what I am doing right now, how can I possibly know about tomorrow?

I think he expects way too much from me.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:lol:
I hate cutting fields I don't know but, they have to be done. Thankfully, I know all the fields we are doing now.

I thought it keeps raining there, so how can you cut hay to put up?

We've had 2 3/4 inches of rain between yesterday and today! Somebody, PLEASE, turn the faucet off, for now!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
:lol:
I hate cutting fields I don't know but, they have to be done. Thankfully, I know all the fields we are doing now.

I thought it keeps raining there, so how can you cut hay to put up?

We've had 2 3/4 inches of rain between yesterday and today! Somebody, PLEASE, turn the faucet off, for now!
I told you, I sent my rain to those that need it!
We haven't had any for a few days and don't have any due until Tuesday?
We usually get enough dry days, to make us wish we had cut the day before!
Hubby did not sound pleased, when I told him I REEEALLLLY don't want to cut this field.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like you had better lay that hay meadow down.an get it baled while you can.we have all our hay custom baled.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If we can get some warm weather now. I still have to finish planting plants in the garden and flower beds. I will be muddying them in now.