Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning everybody!

I'm up, guess that's a start?
Something around here is trying to suffocate me in my sleep! I don't know if the dust from the barn, pollen from the trees or the lilacs, but I really wish it would stop!
Sounds like my tractor will be leaving for a few days tonight, so I need to get that pen done today. Probably should pay some bills too?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning everybody!

I'm up, guess that's a start?
Something around here is trying to suffocate me in my sleep! I don't know if the dust from the barn, pollen from the trees or the lilacs, but I really wish it would stop!
Sounds like my tractor will be leaving for a few days tonight, so I need to get that pen done today. Probably should pay some bills too?
Why is your tractor leaving? Did it ask if it could leave? :gig

Suffocating is not good! The pollen gets me so, I know what you mean. I have an air filter by the bed, that helps. There's also meds (Yuck! I take enough as it is!)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:

Suffocating is not good! The pollen gets me so, I know what you mean. I have an air filter by the bed, that helps. There's also meds (Yuck! I take enough as it is!)
I guess my tractor is going to go make hay?
I can't take the meds they make for plant suffocation, so I just wander around and complain alot!
The good side! DH(D is not for dear) didn't clean out the bait box in the boat a few weekends ago. We had a dozen Vultures in the field the other day! I guess as along as I can't smell anything, today would be a good day to deal with that?

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
the tractor likes to make hay.how big is the field your gonna bale.a friend of mine has sold close to 2000 sq bales.an ding dong me told him if he needed any help to yell at me :gig so i might be in the hay field.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:

I guess my tractor is going to go make hay?
I can't take the meds they make for plant suffocation, so I just wander around and complain alot!
The good side! DH(D is not for dear) didn't clean out the bait box in the boat a few weekends ago. We had a dozen Vultures in the field the other day! I guess as along as I can't smell anything, today would be a good day to deal with that?
EWWWW!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
the tractor likes to make hay.how big is the field your gonna bale.a friend of mine has sold close to 2000 sq bales.an ding dong me told him if he needed any help to yell at me :gig so i might be in the hay field.
If you volunteer............. :gig

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
he was supposed to get a sq bale handling system before he started sq baling.but his wife has the checkbook.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
The field is only about 20 acres? It had been well cared for and hayed for years, we got some real nice hay off of it last year.
Sadly, they are talking building a bar and grill there, so this might be the last year we get it.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
The field is only about 20 acres? It had been well cared for and hayed for years, we got some real nice hay off of it last year.
Sadly, they are talking building a bar and grill there, so this might be the last year we get it.
Unfortunately, a lot of good farm land is being built on. One day people will realize what a mistake it is when they don't have enough food to put on their tables.