Hoover died tonight

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
OH My God I am so sorry....... I 'm just so sorry:hugs

I have been Following Hoover's story.... He was just so pretty... again i am so sorry!

Goatmasta

Reaction score
Don't lose heart! We all have made mistakes, had misfortunes, and well just some we couldn't save. It is the reason that we all at some time or another have "heated discussions" on this board. We all want them all to pull through. After many yrs of having goats and a lot of them (I have over 100 babies a year) It still kills me when I lose one.

GrowURown

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
OH NO! I AM SO SO SORRY! I was just sitting down to catch up, and this brought a tear even to my eyes.

May Hoover rest peacefully now, I know you tried VERY hard to take care of him, sometimes it just is what it is, and you did try, much harder than some would have.

My deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family now...

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am very very sorry about Hoover. I know how much you loved that little guy. You have been through so much with your goats and I know it is hard. My goat keeping started out rough as well so I understand how you feel. :hugs

I want you to know that your post did teach me something new. I had no idea about the danger of Pen and injecting it into a vein. Hopefully by being brave enough to share what happened you have saved someone else the same pain. Thank you for that.

I have followed your adventures and I feel like I lost one of my own. I am SOOO sorry.

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about Hoover. You took wonderful care of him. Sometimes things just happen. :hugs