~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
She's adorable, Her sides don't look very wide so maybe she has dropped. I didn't realize you seperated the boys so maybe she is due. Her udder does look like a pregnant udder.

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
PattySh said:
She's adorable, Her sides don't look very wide so maybe she has dropped. I didn't realize you seperated the boys so maybe she is due. Her udder does look like a pregnant udder.
She was wider a couple of days ago... I have been looking for the sunken sides that come with a drop, but... I think, due to how young she is and her mini frame, it just isn't gonna show like it will on a 2-3 yr old doe.
I need Cali to have at least twins... triplets would be nicer!
:fl :fl thinking PINK with the full pink moon on the 17th!!!! :fl :fl

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
elevan said:
Yep, full moon is your best bet.
I was just reading up on the correllation of full moons and birthing. Something to do with the water retention & pressures and how the increase in pressure will cause labor... interesting stuff. ^_^

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
DouglasPeeps said:
How is Cali doing today? :pop
Today she is a little chubbers!! the right side of her udder has gotten plumper and firmer than the left side... I am hoping that it will be back to even by tomorrow morning. She has that overly pregnant woman walk down though! I feel so bad for her! No progress with her ligs yet... then again I have her penciled onto my calendar for Thursday through Sunday. I am thinking that the full moon on Sunday will get her going though.
:lol: I just looked at my tv barn monitor and noticed that she is getting a back massage from her little clutch of 9 week old chicks!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I can't wait to see Cali's kid(s)! You must be so antsy right now!

Come on Cali!

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
elevan said:
I can't wait to see Cali's kid(s)! You must be so antsy right now!

Come on Cali!
I am not sure if antsy is the right word for it :lol: As I stated before, thankfully, there is only so much longer for her to kid. :thumbsup

If she had been running with the bucklings this whole time, I think my head would be on the verge of exploding if Monday came with still no babies.