Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you. I appreciate you saying so because I usually feel like I don’t do nearly enough. My identity was always so wrapped up in what I accomplished, limitations are really hard for me to deal with.

It’s been 1 day. Last night they arrived about 8 pm. After dinner, the youngest boy (an 11 yr old twin) helped Randy do dishes. The oldest boy (16) kept carrying stuff inside they had bought at the store and kept asking me if I needed help with anything.
Today, her husband climbed up in the attic (Lord it’s so HOT too!) and put a light fixture in over my island, fixed the light over the kitchen sink, and took down the broken ceiling fan and put my kitchen chandelier I brought up from my old house and have begged Randy to put it up since 2007! Chelsea fixed everyone lunch while I showed her daughter (the other twin) how to
make earrings and wire jewelry.
Things couldn’t be more different between their visit and her sister’s! 😍

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
They are so nice and decent people... so glad they came to visit.... You will enjoy them even if you are hurting... it won't seem so bad with positive helpful people there to take some stress and brunt of work off you. Terrible that you have to get "a stranger" to do the things you ask and beg your better half to do...

It is the same with with me and my DS... things I have asked and asked for, things that he has offered to do then NEVER gets to.... it hurts sometimes... but be thankful for the things they did, look at them and ENJOY them.....and you will think of them every time you turn on the light or look at your favorite kitchen chandelier. Take the little victories because otherwise you would still be asking for these things.

Amazing that 2 sisters could be soooooo different.... Give them an extra hug with love from us all....

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s been fun having Chelsea and family here. The kids are fun and so polite. Chels is always willing and ready to chip in and her husband is such a great guy and has helped Randy with different projects everyday. Kloe is still making jewelry as gifts for all her friends, as they are moving to Louisiana in 30 days. 😔 I’m so glad they came to see us before they left.
Tuesday is going to be here way too soon. Hoping it’s a little cooler today so I can take Kloe to see Mister and maybe ride a little. She’s done a great job picking raspberries but I still don’t have enough for a pavlova. I need to get out there myself.
Everything has been going swimmingly. I’m hoping they get s roof over the rabbits and put up my greenhouse. ☺️

Last edited: