Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_9541.jpeg

IMG_9540.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
This Olympics is a literal **** show. I have learned more than I never wanted to know without ever watching it. I feel sad for the athletes who have spent their lives preparing but the Olympics have as much value as the Nobel prize now, which is exactly zero.

IMG_9542.jpeg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
@peteyfoozer - wow I had no idea about those other Olympic stories. Absolutely LOVE the shooter one! There's a difference, a huge difference between true talent and assisted with technology.
As a kid and young adult I so wanted to be on the USET - as I say 'life got in the way' -- that was back in the beginning when they started pouring $ into that event. Couldn't work fast or hard enough to $$. Such is life. Now - even if I could I would be soooo clear of those events. It's not about what it once was. Though the equestrian events I don't think have gone the direction of the others but they are way way way more into supplements specialized diets and God only knows what else for the horses.

Last edited:

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am not defending the boxer.... BUT.... this person has lived their whole life as a woman... not trans , not transitioning... nothing... Born with XY supposedly that showed up in DNA tests...
So, not the same as someone "claiming" to be female when knowingly was male...
I still agree that they/he/she should not be competing against females.... XX.... this person looks like a male and has the testosterone strength of a male...

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Paris Olympics are a mostly a joke... The opening ceremonies was a disgrace to mankind of any religion.... SICKENING....
Swimming in a river that is notorious for being contaminated... totally unacceptable .

I feel sorry for the ones that have trained so long and hard to come to find this mess... "GOING GREEN" to the detriment of the athletes health and comfort...

And 2028 is going to be in LA.... so another "WOKE" bunch of crap to deal with?????
If I were an athlete, I would go pro and cry over it and go on and make it pay instead of what some of these people are going through... and you imagine sleeping with no AC and these "cardboard beds" I heard about????