Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
Queen Mum, have you ever thought of tutoring for phonics / math for K-1.
I have thought about it, but around her the pay is terrible and the jobs are few and far between.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
The problem is you have tooo many gifts and talents QM! ...and I'm being serious, I think when a person has the ability to do many things it really can make it difficult to decide which direction to go in.

Excited about your kiddings coming up!

Maybe I shouldn't ask...but.. how is the long distance relationship going?

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Long distance relationship? The last thing he said to me is "I love you." Then he left without a word of good bye or a forwarding address.

Some people are sorry (that is a state of being.) Other people are remorseless. I guess in his case both apply.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
Long distance relationship? The last thing he said to me is "I love you." Then he left without a word of good bye or a forwarding address.

Some people are sorry (that is a state of being.) Other people are remorseless. I guess in his case both apply.
Awww....sounds like you need a :hugs :hugs

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Queen Mum said:

Really sucks how it all happened but I am sure, the tough yet sensitive soul you are, is glad to have found out the truth before it was too late so to speak! So many people end up married before they know what a creep they are really with!

But a :hugs is still in order!

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Thanks for the hugs. I am also selling some of my goats, that is harder. Trump Card is going to a new home tomorrow. :hit The lady is really happy to get him and I know he will be loved. But I will miss that gentle buck.

Next week, Dot, Polka and Perl are going to new homes as well. Dot and Perl have little udders quickly developing. I had hoped Perl had missed the breeding season, but she is pretty good sized, (almost the same size as her mama) so she will handle the pregnancy well.

Just two more boys to find homes for. Then I will be down to the core group of Mama, Brownie, Jelly Bean, Ian, and Houdini.

Mama and Brownie are getting big and Jelly Bean is positively waddling.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Well, I took Trump Card to his new owner today. She was THRILLED to get him and loved all over him. This makes me very pleased. I love it when I sell a goat to someone who appreciates them and sees what a good quality animal they are. And I know he will be well loved and well taken care of.

YAY!