Roll Farms - Herdstock is over, and I'm feeling hung over, lol

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I've been wanting to ask how he's doing but didn't want to pester you, I know you're busy.

Thanks for the update. :D

Tis a labor of love to be ready for Herdstock, ladies, I don't mind...and honestly, it's just my normal spring cleaning done a bit late so it'll be spiffed up for company.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
House, porch, gator, yard, barns - all ready.

Are y'all here yet? :p

Got a sinus headache going today and my guts are in a turmoil. Been arguing w/ a coworker who just HAS to have the last word. Problem is, she's also one of my best R/L friends and it's carrying over into our friendship. Gonna end it (the argument) today one way or another, just hope the friendship doesn't end, too. :/

This morning I've potted some houseplants for a friend, replanted some flowers in pots where the original flowers have died off / dried up / look bad, froze more peppers, made more tom. juice, burned trash, and done 2 loads of laundry....after I did chores.

Working 3-8 at the store tonight. Going in a bit early to 'have it out' w/ the coworker first. Yay.

Have a great Thursday.

redtailgal

Reaction score
I hope it works out with a good ending.

Being friends can just be complicated. Goats and cows are so easy. :p

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Well, the coworker thing sorta fizzled.

I went in, asked if she had time to 'go smoke', and she said, "I just had one."

So I said, "Well....that was actually a euphemism for 'go talk'...."

She says, "I've got too much to check in here." (She's the reciever and we'd just gotten in a bunch of carhart for winter....)

Sooooo......nothing got resolved BUT she did seem 'friendlier' than she has for 2 weeks. So....*scratching my head*

(She ripped my head off a couple weeks ago over some minor thing while I was in there buying feed. I told her she could wait til I was clocked in to "b-word for female dog" at me about work stuff, and she took offense and has made several smart-aleck comments and sent one crappy email since. I replied to the crappy email and told her I'd be in Thurs. to talk about it......then she wouldn't talk. I think she's realized she's wrong but doesn't want to say so.)

Ah well. Either way, it's done. If she brings it up again I'ma tell her she had her shot to discuss it and passed it up, IT'S OVER.
I am not a dweller. I'm more of a 'put your big girl pants on and deal w/ it." type.

Now then. You guys really gotta stop thankin' me for spring cleaning my house, lol. I normally do it in late winter, just didn't bother this year b/c I wanted it to look 'fresh' for herdstock. The rest of the work I've done is just my own anal-retentive OCD 'company's coming so it must be perfect'-type stuff. I just know somewhere there's something I'm overlooking that someone will notice ....:lol:

If any of you want my address or phone # so you can call for directions, or need to call on your way, shoot me a pm and I'll give it to you.

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I wish I were closer, I'd really like to go to this Herdstock. I haven't a clue what it is, but it sounds like fun (I'm guessing it has to do with a lot of people and lots of animals - so, of course, what could be better :)

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Hitch a ride w/ Autumnprairie...she's coming clear from OK!!

Yes, people...animals...and FOOOOOD. And did I mention goat milk fudge? And a milking demo? And GATOR RIDES~~

Latest posts