Roll Farms - Herdstock is over, and I'm feeling hung over, lol

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Guineas didn't come today....goat didn't leave yesterday....never pays to plan things around others.

The goat owner broke the hitch on his hay wagon and had a mess to clean up. Guineas weren't as easy to catch as the guy thought they'd be.

I had planned on cleaning chicken pens tomorrow but it's supposed to storm / rain all night / day so ended up doing that today. We also got the buck barn cleaned, the new sign put up, and some other piddly stuff that needed doing.

Ran to town and got the burgers / condiments for Herdstock.

I'm really, really annoyed that it's supposed to rain Saturday. It's rained *maybe* 7 days all summer. Supposed to be nice Friday and Sunday...but rain Saturday.

Seriously? They just have to pick OUR day to make it rain?

How RUDE!

The good news: Batch 2 of small and medium pond fishies are thriving. I may go get a few bigguns soon.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
It is NOT gonna rain on Saturday. Sorry but the weather man is dead wrong. That rain is gonna get pushed back till Sunday or Monday. You just wait and see...and if I'm wrong then I'll eat a hat a Herdstock. Hah!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
*reminds self to make a little hat out of fudge so Em can eat it w/out coughing up a lint ball later*

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Well......doesn't it figure? My boys both have bald spots on their sides (mites, I'm guessing) and the kids have all come down w/ a cough / snotty nose. 5 days away from Herdstock.

Gonna break out the Nuflor and 7 dust and ivomec....

Got about half of my 'stuff to keep me busy until Saturday' list done already. Can't do the other half until at least Thurs. (housework, cutting up veggies, etc.)

The goat and guineas all finally left today. The guineas arrived at 9 am and left at 4 pm. Short and sweet stay, lol.

Paranoid about how much food I need.....I have 60 dogs and 40 burgers but what if someone eats / wants more than 1 burger? Thinking I'll go buy more, I can always eat them later.

Is it Saturday yet??????

:barnie