The journey into the abyss of no return

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Paint ball everything & everyone first..... Cause I know you WANT to use heavy fire. But without a prepared hole, well -- could be jail time. Of course, they could fall into the pig pen with hungry pigs. 🫨

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've got the cameras going up with 5 up so far, still fighting the city with trying to clean the property in town with paying $2k a week to rent an excavator since mine is down, the truck is back on order on the way, need to swap a differential out I promised then take tomorrow off to move more of the trash and put another camera up.

What's slowing me down now is chunks of concrete all up in the debris and at .75 cents a pound to dump, I'm trying to get all the concrete and steel out I can. Problem is who use to own this house (former contractor) had foot thick or thicker walls of concrete in the basement and trying to grab it, it crumbles since it was poor work.

Got a iPad on the way so I can see when the cameras trigger on showing them, ran over the last one with a semi and it didn't survive the experience.

To get a new key for the ATV I am going to have to load it up without driving it onto the back of the 5 ton, drive it to town past their house so they can program the key to the ECU. Thinking about putting a tarp over it to not give them the satisfaction of seeing what is going on.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like the idea of a compound, razor wire and electrified to fry them...
They could always have an accident during hunting season... unmarked unknown no serial number never to be found rifle...
I am not a nice person.... no more give in me for people like that.
Yeah, hungry pigs do one he// of a job if they get some blood thirst.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like the idea of a compound, razor wire and electrified to fry them...
They could always have an accident during hunting season... unmarked unknown no serial number never to be found rifle...
I am not a nice person.... no more give in me for people like that.
Yeah, hungry pigs do one he// of a job if they get some blood thirst.
Jurassic Park style

Latest posts