Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Alaskan those swans are lovely. That's a wild find there? Rarely seen in "lower 48" anymore. Basically parks & zoos, I believe.

It's a Brrrrrrr...52 outside this morning! Heavy dew, so air is moist and just feels chilly. Adjustments -- layer dressing. Daylight hrs shorter. Wouldn't it be nice if we could order our weather, to be served to us like dinner in a fine restaurant?☺️not happening...so grab a sweater!

Today I need to address a dig...what I'm pretty sure is a groundhog trying to be a squatter! Found this.... Brand new first of week, then I dealt with job & rain all week....today move tote, dig out and refill hole. 😖. Set traps.
Set your trap first for a day or 2... then if you catch it, move totes and repair... cantaloupe, sweet cherries, grapes, anything that won't tempt the outside cats... then run hose with water in to fill and "drown" , and fix dirt...
They are the da@#*%est s.o.b.'s to get rid of... I despise them almost as much as raccoons.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Now I see why you all were anxious to hear from @Alaskan ! What a fabulous buncha boys and incredibly beautiful place! Thrilled to make an acquaintance
No coffee yet this morning as no energy.
Had to feed everything yesterday, horses, cows, pig and various small critters, plus clean kitchen, fix TheMan meals all day because his hip is finally hurting too much to work or to walk. Men seem to be cranky when they don’t feel good. I guess I am more mindful of my behavior as I am so often in serious pain I don’t want to be mean or hurt anyone’s feelings. It’s new to him so I suppose he doesn’t think that way. I’ll be glad when they finally fix it, which is in a few weeks. Making him wait all summer was just plain cruelty. I feel bad having him fix the chicken coop but if he was willing to work for the boss, he could help us, and I had no choice. He knew in March it had to be done but he is a procrastinator. I can’t help that any.
Fen is still a gud boi. waiting for him to revert to extortion but so far he’s on the straight and narrow except for counter surfing. He’s been eyeing the peach pie I made TheMan yesterday. 😂
My energy level has risen since I began this post 2 hr ago 😂
Fen and I are having coffee and peach pie for breakfast ❤️
He still hasn’t figured out his tail is part of him. He just grabbed it and began spinning around and wound up doing an endo and now looks like a doughnut with his head and butt curled up in the air. He still has ahold of it 😂
Today is going to be another long one. TheMan isn’t going to improve until his hip gets replaced and he’s out of pain.

As hard as it is for me to do everything, I am so grateful I can. It beats being in a wheelchair everyday like before!
My little Fenomenal partner is extra energetic today. His newest game is to drop a toy at my feet, back across the room the show how fast he is by running and grabbing it before I can pick it up😂
Have a great day everybody! Live it like it’s your last. Never know when Jesus is gonna show up. ❤️

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another morning on the hill
IMG_0217.jpeg

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well kids are hyper and acting normal. They most all be feeling well. Currently laying down bored, can't sleep but already resting. No fever just body aches and other cold symptoms. My temp is actually going lower then I likem I am dressed in sweat pants, socks and tshirt and two blankets now firt temp before the second blanket 95.7 now after two 96.3 woohoo.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well kids are hyper and acting normal. They most all be feeling well. Currently laying down bored, can't sleep but already resting. No fever just body aches and other cold symptoms. My temp is actually going lower then I likem I am dressed in sweat pants, socks and tshirt and two blankets now firt temp before the second blanket 95.7 now after two 96.3 woohoo.
I hope you feel better soon!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Woke up at 2:30. Dogs were barking and howling. They howl with the coyotes sometimes. They must have a singing contest, then they go quiet, but I’m wide awake. I finally gave up on going back to sleep and made coffee. I’ll go work the sheep when it gets light.