Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Alaskan Why are they having you do physical therapy with it being torn? It won't help heal it. A torn shoulder is nothing to mess with at all
Because the pain from the torn shoulder is messing up the rest of me....

There was a cancelation, so I got to go in today for PT. The lady was good... and pretty much tried to help me keep the pain in my arm from messing up everything else. So... it was mostly working to get the muscles in the rest of my body to relax and stop over compensating. Today... she worked mostly on my neck.

She did hook me up to one of those ice machine things... that did help. Pressure and ice on my shoulder... she said she could tell the inflammation was really high, and she wanted to try to help reduce that.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
1697709028042.jpeg

There's only about 1 cup remaining in the pot but there's coffee, Tea Bags and Hot Cocoa right next to it so brew a cup, 1/2 pot or a full pot and enjoy the morning. Only 44 out there right now though but nice and warm in the house (yup, I have the heat on!!!). On Sat FH and I are going to set up for Halloween so once we finish I'll take pics during the day then again at night, I don't think it's going to be anything major this year but maybe we can start going Halloween shopping AFTER Halloween (like we do after Christmas) and get a bunch of stuff on clearance.
@Alaskan Thank You for clarifying about PT. When I was going several years ago for Bursitis in my shoulder they did a tens machine along with something else which helped take the inflammation out and help me regain movement at the same time.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I slept well -- was tired -- and awoke to "still Fall" temps. 64 in house, brrrrr, but still no heat on! Trying to acclimate my body to winter coming. So dressing in layers from get up. Have temps warming to low 70s 👍 I'll open windows. Rains blowing in at dusk, into morn, from a system traveling from south. Fri night a cold front comes from west of me...even more light rains. 🤷. Makes for iffy plans outside. I need to finish mowing. I need to light disc and overseed spots for winter forage. Would be great to get that done before rains. :D =D

Better get outta here and make a quick run to town. Get a special screw for a motor, hydraulic fluid to have on hand -- just used last here -- and run by for diesel while out. Bag of cat food on that list, too! Yeah, errands early...then jump on the tractor. 😁 home today.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just posted some info about Cruels/CL. Not too keen on breakfast at the moment :sick I haven’t had any in my flock for several years.
I wondered last time if there wasn’t a genetic predisposition because it seemed to run in families. Oh well another rabbithole I need to dodge today. I need to spruce up nest boxes and figure out a bath for an uncooperative LGD. Hubbs keeps hinting for a bottle calf but I don’t want to overwinter one. Leo has the flea-os and I need to finish painting the chicken coop (blue of course). Have a great day everyone.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today is Fennie’s birthday. There were a number of times I wondered if he would make it this far. He’s definitely not been the easiest pup to live with. 😳 My Anatolian pup was born yesterday so I’m looking forward to that.
Now that Fen is a distinguished and self restrained individual at the ripe old age of 1, I expect him to do great things, as his exit below promises…