Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going to need some Ibuprofen with my coffee, these damn things weigh 344 lbs without the rim. Got 7 to do, with rim and bead locker they exceed 500 lbs with no excavator to help. One done 6 to go…
Size comparison from left to right, first one is old tire, second one is the new tire and of course size comparison to my backhoe tires, yeah.
IMG_0827.jpeg

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay @Weldman ... explain the changing of tires... the "old one" looks like a better tire than most anything we have on most farm vehicles :hide:hide:hide so naturally got to ask why change them? Granted, new one looks bigger... even accounting for the being on the rim and blown up to proper inflation....
The old one the far left is 20 years or older depends on which tire that is on the rig. I guess it looked like I meant on the backhoe, nope those are the 5 ton military truck tires coming off. Accident waiting to happen with tires that old and that much weight on the back.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
Took Crockett for a full vet exam today. Expected to get bad news about his kidneys because of his dark urine. Everything ok except he’s anemic. He’s lost 15 lbs over the summer. No reason discovered yet. He’s eating again and peppier after some antibiotics. Supermoon tonight so lots of critters moving around. Hot as blazes too, only a 15 degree cool down at night. We are definitely ready for fall.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
The school attendance system.:he I hunted thru directory to find emails of each teacher and attendance office. I sent email a week in advance to attendance office and also told front desk lady when I picked him up after lunch for his eye exam. What did I just receive? Text message "Your student has 4 unexcused absences today", argh!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
The school attendance system.:he I hunted thru directory to find emails of each teacher and attendance office. I sent email a week in advance to attendance office and also told front desk lady when I picked him up after lunch for his eye exam. What did I just receive? Text message "Your student has 4 unexcused absences today", argh!
Highly frustrating!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning. Work today....leaving now. Need to learn to stay home :lol:

Rain again late day yesterday....cooling for the week.

Got home yesterday to find DS had gotten around to replacing the axle assembly on my smaller flat trailer. :th:th:clap:clap:celebrate:celebrate:duc total shock! All been here for 2 yrs...wow! Just WTF made it happen? Lightening bolt hit???

Thrilled, amazed, flabbergasted... :old now both large & small to use. Hay season, ya know.