Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
AC temporarily fixed. It dropped water on the internal circuit breakers and ruined one. 😡 Husband is getting quotes for new unit. Then we get to beg bank for money.
I'm curious to see what you are talking about, a picture would be nice. Might be able to help fix, if not I suggest a multi room mini split so you aren't heating or cooling every single room when not needed. I went with Bosch based on their warranty.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Do you need a mini split for every room?
Yes though it goes to one compressor unit. More of 9k BTU for each bedroom and a 12K or so for living room/kitchen depends on size. You can do up to 5 zones to one compressor.
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 06-17-50 MRCOOL 5-Zone 48K BTU AC & Heat Pump w_18K 9K Air Handlers.png

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today F*n sucks! Sesame 2412 was dead this morning. I don't see anything wrong with her. She had been gaining weight and seemed okay at evening feed.

Then as I'm dealing with body and getting trailer ready to pickup my fenceline feeder, the bike rider pack came by. I'm standing in MY DRIVEWAY and watch a rider throw FIRECRACKER poppers on pavement to scare Biscuit?!?! He was INSIDE the fence, not testing it at all, just barking. One of the other biker riders even made a WTF face at that rider's back. I've called them out on the town Facebook page for cowardice in not talking to me, having cops talk to me, calling me out on Facebook, etc.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm curious to see what you are talking about, a picture would be nice.
Stupid outdate cheap-ass design not suited for humid areas and undersized.
We are going with a 5ton 2-stage package unit since husband can get company discount on them. It is 38K BTU on low 66% output and 58K BTU on full output for $1,500 cheaper that what you listed.