Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
TSC link to their letter...........
here it is without clicking the link:

Tractor Supply Company Statement​

June 27, 2024

For more than 85 years, Tractor Supply has been focused on one thing…serving Life Out Here. Every day our 50,000 Team Members take care of our customers like family. We deeply value our relationship with our customers and the communities we call home.
We are passionate about being good neighbors in our hometowns because without you, we would not be what we are. It is imperative to us that our customers’ hard-earned dollars are taking care of our Team Members and the communities we all love. As you supported us, we have invested millions of dollars in veteran causes, emergency response, animal shelters, state fairs, rodeos and farmers markets. We have also invested in the future of rural America. We are the largest supporter of FFA and have longstanding relationships with 4-H and other educational organizations.
We work hard to live up to our Mission and Values every day and represent the values of the communities and customers we serve. We have heard from customers that we have disappointed them. We have taken this feedback to heart.
Going forward, we will ensure our activities and giving tie directly to our business. For instance, this means we will:
  1. No longer submit data to the Human Rights Campaign
  2. Refocus our Team Member Engagement Groups on mentoring, networking and supporting the business
  3. Further focus on rural America priorities including ag education, animal welfare, veteran causes and being a good neighbor and stop sponsoring nonbusiness activities like pride festivals and voting campaigns
  4. Eliminate DEI roles and retire our current DEI goals while still ensuring a respectful environment
  5. Withdraw our carbon emission goals and focus on our land and water conservation efforts
We will continue to listen to our customers and Team Members. Your trust and confidence in us are of the utmost importance, and we don’t take that lightly.
As we look forward to celebrating our nation’s independence, we also celebrate our more than 50,000 team members across 2,250 stores. Rural communities are the backbone of our nation and what make America great. We are honored to be a part of them.
We are always here and ready to serve you and your family with our legendary service for the life you love. See you in the stores.
What a great and positive change.

Wow. Shocking to see improvement anywhere.

:clap

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Third try at the tire place to plug a hole in my tire.

If this plug doesn't work, I will have to buy a new set.

And yes, good place. Yes, they did a plug and a patch.... just the tires are not the best, and towards the end of their life. Place was/ is trying to get them to last until fall.

Tires doubled in price... was that 2 years back??? So... even if I only get 2 more months out of this set, it will be hugely worth it.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm looking at a new set on truck for fall. Geesh, the cost! Right at hay stocking time, too. 🥹🤷

Went for my mulch bales and found "something" had dug tunnels🤬🤬 certain another groundhog and has happened just in 1 week! Took 2 traps...cantaloupe bought to bait. Not having this!!! :old :old :rantA battle is on and I will win !

Last edited:

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Third try at the tire place to plug a hole in my tire.

If this plug doesn't work, I will have to buy a new set.

And yes, good place. Yes, they did a plug and a patch.... just the tires are not the best, and towards the end of their life. Place was/ is trying to get them to last until fall.

Tires doubled in price... was that 2 years back??? So... even if I only get 2 more months out of this set, it will be hugely worth it.
Tires only last a year on these roads when driving to work daily from what I see of the wife's tires.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Tires only last a year on these roads when driving to work daily from what I see of the wife's tires.
I can imagine.

Gravel is hard on tires. We have some gravel roads... but over the last 10 years most have gotten paved.

Summer tires tend to last longer than all season tires. One of the reasons I like having 1 set each of summer and winter.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
TSC link to their letter...........
here it is without clicking the link:

Tractor Supply Company Statement​

June 27, 2024

For more than 85 years, Tractor Supply has been focused on one thing…serving Life Out Here. Every day our 50,000 Team Members take care of our customers like family. We deeply value our relationship with our customers and the communities we call home.
We are passionate about being good neighbors in our hometowns because without you, we would not be what we are. It is imperative to us that our customers’ hard-earned dollars are taking care of our Team Members and the communities we all love. As you supported us, we have invested millions of dollars in veteran causes, emergency response, animal shelters, state fairs, rodeos and farmers markets. We have also invested in the future of rural America. We are the largest supporter of FFA and have longstanding relationships with 4-H and other educational organizations.
We work hard to live up to our Mission and Values every day and represent the values of the communities and customers we serve. We have heard from customers that we have disappointed them. We have taken this feedback to heart.
Going forward, we will ensure our activities and giving tie directly to our business. For instance, this means we will:
  1. No longer submit data to the Human Rights Campaign
  2. Refocus our Team Member Engagement Groups on mentoring, networking and supporting the business
  3. Further focus on rural America priorities including ag education, animal welfare, veteran causes and being a good neighbor and stop sponsoring nonbusiness activities like pride festivals and voting campaigns
  4. Eliminate DEI roles and retire our current DEI goals while still ensuring a respectful environment
  5. Withdraw our carbon emission goals and focus on our land and water conservation efforts
We will continue to listen to our customers and Team Members. Your trust and confidence in us are of the utmost importance, and we don’t take that lightly.
As we look forward to celebrating our nation’s independence, we also celebrate our more than 50,000 team members across 2,250 stores. Rural communities are the backbone of our nation and what make America great. We are honored to be a part of them.
We are always here and ready to serve you and your family with our legendary service for the life you love. See you in the stores.

They lost money. It’s always about the money. I guess they fired their idiot libtard CEO and went back to being a company, not a political machine. You’d think after watching Budweiser’s meltdown, companies would take notice. We the people have voted—with our FEET. And our feet took us to other stores. TSC lost money. TSC betrayed the confidence of their customers and we left. TSC is not listening to their customers, they are listening to the silence in their stores, the silence of nobody coming in. The silence of the cash register, the silence of no money. Lufkin just got a new Atwoods store. It’s 3 times the size of TSC. Guess where I’m shopping?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
No Atwood's near me. Plenty TSC, Lowe's, Home Depot.

92 with 101 index. Humid! Sauna like out there.🥵 It's an AC day. Did what I had to, came inside. Need to unload 600# of feed. Maybe later....??? Tractor has problem. Thinking wheel bearings. I'll call repair guy. Ain't pulling wheels. See a leak, gear oil, at a seal point. Guess it's $$ time. I need Weldman here :lol:

Last edited:

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No Atwood's near me. Plenty TSC, Lowe's, Home Depot.

92 with 101 index. Humid! Sauna like out there.🥵 It's an AC day. Did what I had to, came inside. Need to unload 600# of feed. Maybe later....??? Tractor has problem. Thinking wheel bearings. I'll call repair guy. Ain't pulling wheels. See a leak, gear oil, at a seal point. Guess it's $$ time. I need Weldman here :lol:
Oil seal is bad, easy fix. They dry rot over time or lose their elasticity. Just watch the level of oil and park it with that wheel on top a wood block or something to make it lean the other direction till fixed.

Latest posts