Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning all im still around.i know i didnt post at all yesterday.took jen an chad out for lunch after church.so now im broke lunch for 4 cost me $32 :gig jen is my neice an chad is her bf.i told him to bring his horses week after next.an we would pen an sort calves for the sale.its cold here as well.was 26 when i got up this morning.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife, working topless? Is it that warm? :lol:

wyendot, I'll take your 26F for a low! It's not to bad out. The sun is shinning and the wind is still. The temp is 20F.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife, working topless? Is it that warm? :lol:

wyendot, I'll take your 26F for a low! It's not to bad out. The sun is shinning and the wind is still. The temp is 20F.
Yep, it's that warm!
The sun came out, so I can work topless!
I just hope I don't get a sunburn!

Hubby and the boy ain't gonna be to happy with me! I decided that IF I move one of my little side roads, the cows will have a bigger "under the trees" hangout!
I have destroyed the driveway, it's one big mud slime mess!
I am sure the cows will be happy, and that's all that matters!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
kitty its in the 60s here now.nice an warm :gig
Someday I will see 60. Soon, I hope!

thewife said:
Hubby and the boy ain't gonna be to happy with me! I decided that IF I move one of my little side roads, the cows will have a bigger "under the trees" hangout!
I have destroyed the driveway, it's one big mud slime mess!
I am sure the cows will be happy, and that's all that matters!
Maybe he should teach you how to open that fence gate so you can get out more! :lol: Then you won't have as much time to think these things up!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Maybe he should teach you how to open that fence gate so you can get out more! Then you won't have as much time to think these things up!
I think he'd rather have the trashed driveway, than teach me how to open the gate! I keep telling him about an expensive goose in Oregon, that I "REALLY NEED"!
I bet if the boy wasn't using my rig to get to work, Hubby would do something to it, just to make sure I stay home!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My day is all goofy already! Mis-set the alarm to the radio instead of the buzzer do we didn't get up until 4:20 a.m.

Then out in the barn was another new calf waiting. It's a little................................................heifer! I wanted a heifer out of her! :bun I'll have to post pics of her later today as I didn't have my camera out with me.

I've posted pics of yesterday's calf on my calf thread. As well as updated pics on the last two boys.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
now what you gonna do with all them fresh cows.sounds like you need to dry some cows up.an get them out of the barn.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We've done that to get this group in. Next is shipping some and seeing if there are a couple more we can dry off for next months group. We'll need to do that soon.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
post pics an info on your possable culls.an ill cull them for you.got any 3 teaters in the barn.or swing bagggs.