Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well you could run errands an let them do the raking an baling.once its baled itll need hauling home.i dont know what kind of day ill have.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We went fishing today. The first lake had no fish--I mean we caught no fish. It must have some as we saw a big bass jump.

The second lake had minnows. Dad caught the most, then DH, then Kute Kitten. I caught nothing. Peanut had her fish weight on so, I guess she caught the most?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
FISHING?
I wanted to go fishing today!
Or at least to the chicken show they had south of here.
But, I guess if there is a winodow to get some hay in, we better take it? I did get out of raking!
Instead, since it's hot out, I am finding what ever I can that needs washed! Got the front deck and the front door! Now I am working on my buckets! If it's still hot out when I am done with those, I am sure I can find something else to wash!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
glad yall are having a good day.i bet peanut was grinning because she caught the most fish.i went to the lake last year.1st time id been on the water in a few years.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife, I would rather rake hay than wash anything. I enjoy raking hay, especially when I can get out there by myself.

wynedot, we fished from shore as we don't have a boat. Dad is getting Grandpa's old one but, it will be a few weeks before it's ready to use.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
shore fishing is fun if your catching some fish.i wish i had a ski boat.the neice an nephews have a ski boat.but its old an motor gave up on it.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife, I would rather rake hay than wash anything. I enjoy raking hay, especially when I can get out there by myself.
I love cutting and raking here on the farm. I have a cool veiw of the mountain and I like watching the dogs and hawks catch the mice!
The view from the field he's doing is a highway and the only wildlife are the people that hang out at the gas station!
Besides, it's hot out, washing just means spraying things with the hose and "accidently" getting soaked!

Had may nap, gonna eat something and get back to "washing"!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
I love cutting and raking here on the farm. I have a cool veiw of the mountain and I like watching the dogs and hawks catch the mice!
The view from the field he's doing is a highway and the only wildlife are the people that hang out at the gas station!
Besides, it's hot out, washing just means spraying things with the hose and "accidently" getting soaked!

Had may nap, gonna eat something and get back to "washing"!
Yuck! Not a fun field! :sick

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Howdy!
The day is half gone and I now know what I'm NOT doing!
I'm not raking, I am not baling, I am not running to town to get some string for the baler.
A belt on the big baler broke yesterday, so Hubby has been running around here all morning getting the small baler ready and trying to figure out who is doing what!
Sadly we only have 1 tractor and I refuse to pull a trailer, so I'm out of the game!
Nap time?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Take a nap for me too! We've been working on the top for the chick run. The plan has changed a dozen times but, the frame is done so I think, it's the way it's going to be.

Latest posts