Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well i got the hens watered.an got the eggs in.watered an fed the goats.got the eggs washed.now im done for the day.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning everybody!

Supposed to hit 83 today?
I'm thinking curling up with the A/C and waiting for fall!
But, I probably should get out there and spread death to all the blackberry bushes, tansy and thistles!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning all ive got a good slow day.so i wont have to rush to get my work done.thewife 83 is nice an cool.easy to eork in if you need to.in the summer here it gets to 100.an thats hard to work in.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Went to town this morning to run some errands. DH is on vacation this week so I got to go alone as Peanut stayed home with him! :bun I got the rest of the hardware cloth for the chick run and some groceries. My family should be happy for a few days again.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well i know peanut an kutekitten are enjoying their dad being home on vac.an i know you enjoyed going to town alone.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well i know peanut an kutekitten are enjoying their dad being home on vac.an i know you enjoyed going to town alone.
Going to town alone was a treat! Kute Kitten is upset that DH has off this week. She's still in school and told him he should have checked her schedule before scheduling his vacation! :lol:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I guess it's too hot to work, when the dogs lay down in the creek and watch you while you work? Normally they take off to hunt field mice.
Got some spraying done! Looks like the Tansy is going to be a pain this year, I've just begun the weed attack and I've already seen too much of it.
We also have some Teasel this year. It came with some hay we bought a few years back. Like I needed another weed to battle!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
wynedot55 said:
Going to town alone was a treat! Kute Kitten is upset that DH has off this week. She's still in school and told him he should have checked her schedule before scheduling his vacation! :lol:
i bet he was grinning when she told him that.my dad worked on the farm all the time.so he was always home.