Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Their daddy is surprisingly artistic. He’s also got a green thumb. When I have made it down to visit, my friends always want cuttings of his houseplants 😂. He’s a fabulous cook (I’ve gotten lots of his recipes, as he feeds the wealthy guys that come to him to guide in their hunts) He is full of surprises for a guy that spends most of his time hunting!

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
My niece called to let me know my big brother passed away. He was larger than life and the only one of my siblings that ever bothered to come see us. He was in his Ranger exploring with a friend, who had mild dementia. It sounds like he had a massive heart attack. His friend wandered off and got lost. This morning my niece realized my brother never made it home. They searched through the woods and found his body this afternoon. It’s such a shock. He was so active and so healthy. It doesn’t seem possible that he’s gone. I’ll be absent from here for a bit. God bless you guys. Hold those you love closely, we aren’t promised tomorrow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m so sorry about your brother. I know this is a terrible shock to you. Big hugs.

Latest posts