The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are they full-timers there??
Yep, there is 2 generators running daily over there, across the street is another generator that runs constantly and further down another one and on down further is another one. There can be up to 5 generators running at one time. Glad I am miles up the ridge. I'm living the high life of not on a generator and welding with solar I have so much, I could power all their shacks if I put all panels up and both systems online here. :gig

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, there is 2 generators running daily over there, across the street is another generator that runs constantly and further down another one and on down further is another one. There can be up to 5 generators running at one time. Glad I am miles up the ridge. I'm living the high life of not on a generator and welding with solar I have so much, I could power all their shacks if I put all panels up and both systems online here. :gig
Oh good lord. Trailer and motorhome living in THAT climate in the winter. OMG

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_0649.jpeg

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
We lived in a 5th wheel for 6 mos of the build here - not fun and we didn't have the weather extremes. Well it ~did get frosty :ducand rainy.
You at least had a true work in progress!
We had bantered back and for with the idea of should we turn the upstairs into a living quarters to live in while building the house or should we move the camper into the back of it and continue living in it as we build the house. Or should we just stay put and build the house.
We came to our final conclusion after looking around seeing how much life we missed, all machinery and vehicles were broken or about broken cause I never stopped to fix anything nor did I stop for a break for years. July of last year I started building the upstairs and moved in 5 months later.